|Jeremy Strong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1978|
Jeremy Strong is an American actor who burst into the spotlight after he began portraying the role of Kendall Roy in the HBO television series Succession in 2018, his stellar performance having earned him accolades like the Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series” in 2020. He has also appeared in numerous films including Armageddon Time (2022). He has performed in a number of plays as well, such as his Broadway debut as Richard Rich in the 2008 revival of A Man for All Seasons. Strong was named one of the “100 most influential people in the world” by Time magazine in 2022.
Jeremy Charles Strong
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
He went to public schools in Boston’s Jamaica Plain neighborhood until he was 10 years old. His parents then shifted the family to the suburb of Sudbury, in the hope of better schools.
Strong kickstarted his acting career at Yale School of Drama. Later on, he got accepted at Yale University and was granted a scholarship. He had intended study Drama but on his first day in class, he found the professor’s lectures so alienating that he made up his mind to immediately change his major to English.
He also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and the Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago.
- Father – He has worked in juvenile justice.
- Mother – She has been a hospice nurse mother.
- Siblings – He has brothers.
He has been represented by Mosaic.
His net worth was $6 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10½ in or 179.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Emma Wall – (2012-Present) – Jeremy married Danish psychiatrist Emma Wall on August 1, 2016. The pair had met 4 years earlier at a party in New York. They have 3 daughters, born in April 2018, November 2019, and September 2021, respectively.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side of the family and of Irish, English, and Dutch descent on his mother’s side.
- Dreamy eyes
- Sharp nose
- Oval-shaped face
- Cheerful smile
Jeremy Strong Favorite Things
- Passion – Food and restaurants
Source – W Magazine
Jeremy Strong Facts
- He has recalled that as his parents could not go on trips outside the Boston area, they put a canoe on cinder blocks in the backyard of their place. Jeremy and his siblings would often sit in it and pretend as if they were on a vacation.
- Following his graduation from Yale, Strong moved to New York and waited tables while he went for screen tests and attempted to break into the industry. He would record monologues and distribute them to the local talent agencies, along with his headshots.
- Jeremy has been grateful for the years of hardship that he faced in his life as they allowed him to connect with characters in adverse situations.
- Strong has disclosed that he has always had a dearth of hobbies in his life. His love for food and eateries has not been affected by his inability to cook well. He has cherished the aliveness of restaurants. He has added that he has loved how the Scandinavian chef of Noma, René Redzepi, has decided, after winning every prize, to throw out his whole menu having believed that if he tried to repeat his success, he would never attain it again. Jeremy has admired that appetite for risk.
Featured Image by Jeremy Strong Updates / Instagram