|Jeri Ryan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1968|
Jeri Ryan is an American actress popularly known for her role in Star Trek: Voyager as the Borg, Seven of Nine which got her 4 nominations for a Saturn Award that she eventually won in 2001. Immediately she graduated college, she pursued a full-time acting career in Los Angeles and then made her acting debut with Who’s the Boss? in 1991. After that, she guest starred in many television series such as Melrose Place, Matlock, and The Sentinel. She also acted in television films such as Co-Ed Call Girl upon commencement of her career. She got her break when she got a regular role as an extraterrestrial investigator Juliet Stuart on the television series Dark Skies.
Jeri also acted on the legal drama series Shark (2006-2008). Jeri Ryan also acted in a medical drama series Body of Proof which premiered on March 29, 2011. She never stopped playing starring and guest roles in television series. Jeri portrayed US Marine Major Amanda Lattimer, ex-wife of the series’ male lead character Pete Lattimer, in an episode of science-fiction series Warehouse 13. She also played voice roles in video games such as the 2001 Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force and Star Trek Online (2014). Due to her nice body figure, Ryan was chosen as Miss Illinois in 1989 and also competed in Miss America 1990 pageant.
Jeri Lynn Zimmerman
Munich, West Germany
Jeri Ryan attended Lone Oak High School in Paducah Kentucky and graduated in 1986 as a National Merit Scholar. She then moved on to and graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, United States.
- Father – Gerhard Florian Zimmerman (Retired Master Sergeant in the US Army)
- Mother – Sharon Zimmerman (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Mark Zimmerman (Older Brother)
Jeri Ryan is represented by –
- Kyle Fritz Management (Celebrity Talent Agency), Los Angles, California, USA
- SDB Partners (Talent Agency), Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Imperium 7 Talent Agency (Talent Agent Voice), Los Angles, California, USA
- Jackoway Austen Tyerman Wertheimer Mandelbaum Morris Bernstein Trattner & Klein (Legal Representative), Los Angles, California, USA
- Darren Trattner (Attorney)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeri Ryan has dated –
- Jack Ryan (1991-1999) – Jeri met Jack Ryan in 1990 while dealing blackjack at a charity event. Jack was an investment banker and a Republican political candidate. They began dating and got married on June 15, 2001. During their marriage, they had to keep moving between Los Angeles and Chicago due to their careers. They finally broke up in 1999 but never disclosed the reason for their separation, letting everyone know that frequent separations were truly difficult for their marriage. They had a son together, Alex Ryan (b. 1994).
- Brandon Braga (2000) – Brandon Braga is an American director, television producer, and screenwriter. He is currently serving as the executive producer on Fox primetime series, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. The award-winning producer and famous actress were stalked by Marlon Estacio Pagtakhan who was later convicted for harassment. They only spent 10 months together.
- Christophe Eme (2003-Present) – Ryan met Christophe in 2003 who was a French Chef at a chef’s charity event. They got together and began a relationship which later led to marriage. She moved into their San Fernando Valley home with her son, Alex Ryan and opened a restaurant Ortolan in partnership with Eme in February 2005. They have a daughter, Gisele (b. 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent.
- Hourglass Shape
- Dazzling eyes
- Mostly keeps blonde hair
Best Known For
Her roles as the Borg, Seven of Nine on Star Trek: Voyager, as Ronnie Cooke in Boston Public (2001-2004), as Juliet Stewart and being a regular in Dark Skies (1997), guest starring as Tara Cole on Leverage (2009), as Dr. Murphy in the ABC drama series Body of Proof (2011-2013), as Veronica Allen on the Amazon Prime series Bosch (2016)
Jeri Ryan made her theatrical film debut in the role of Lydia (as Jeri Lynn Ryan) in the movie Men Cry Bullets in 1998.
First TV Show
Jeri Ryan made her first TV show appearance as Pam in Who’s the boss? in 1991.
Jeri Ryan Favorite Things
- Activity – Gourmet cooking
- Tearjerker Movie – E.T. the Extra Terrestrial (1982)
Jeri Ryan Facts
- She won “Miss Illinois” in 1989. She took 4th position in the 1990 “Miss America” pageant and also won the swimsuit competition which gives credibility to her amazing outward appearance.
- Ryan turned down the role of Seven of Nine on Star Trek: Voyager 4 times. She accepted the role after repeated lobbying by the executive producer Jeri Taylor.
- She also turned down a cameo in the 2002 movie Star Trek: Nemesis because of her very busy schedule on Boston Public (2000). The role was subsequently given to her Star Trek: Voyager (1995) castmate Kate Mulgrew.
- While she was in the Northwestern University where she got her Bachelor of Science degree in Theatre in 1990, she was a Beta Chapter member of Alpha Phi Sorority.
- Jack Ryan, her ex-husband is a Republican politician who was running for Senator in Illinois and then dropped out of the race when allegations in their divorce proceedings were made public in 2004. Jeri claimed that Jack Ryan asked her to perform s*xual acts with him in public and s*x clubs in New York, New Orleans, and Paris.
- She appeared in Jeopardy! on April 29, 1998, and played for St. Jude Medical Center.
- Ryan was ranked number 65 on Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2002.
- Her restaurant, Ortolan was the site for filming the 2006 Boston Legal: Spring Fever restaurant scenes.
- The restaurant Ortolan which she owns with her husband, Christophe Eme is located on Third Street in Los Angeles, California and serves French food with a modern interpretation.
- Her fans call themselves “The Jeri-holics”.
- She was also running for the role of Mystique (Ravven Darkholme) in the science fiction movie X-Men (2000) which later went to Rebecca Romijn.
- She had her 1st child at the age of 26 and her 2nd at the age of 40.
- Jeri Ryan appeared in a photo shoot for a magazine opposite Lucy Lawless, both in costume as Seven of Nine (Star Trek: Voyager) and Xena (Xena: Warrior Princess)
- Follow Jeri Ryan on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Jeri Ryan / Instagram