|Jessalyn Grace Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 2007|
Jessalyn Grace is an American social media influencer who is best known for her lifestyle, fashion tips, vlogs, logbooks, and review videos which she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel, where she has more than 1 million subscribers. She is also very popular on other social media platforms such as TikTok.
California, United States
Details about Jessalyn’s educational qualifications are not known publicly.
Social Media Influencer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kelly Anne (YouTuber)
- Siblings – Bryce (Younger Brother), Abby (Younger Sister)
Jessalyn self-manages her career.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessalyn is single and is not dating anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessalyn has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Justice Brand
- Girls With Heart
- Toys “R” Us
- Petite ‘n Pretty
- Velvet Caviar
- Moose Toys
Best Known For
Uploading lifestyle, fashion tips, fashion hauls, vlogs, logbook, and review content to her self-titled YouTube channel
Jessalyn Grace Favorite Things
- Self Written Story – Belena Stories
- Creative Ways – Draw, Write Stories, Craft
- Holiday – Christmas
- Smell – Pine, Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate
- Store – Justice, Abercrombie, Claire’s, Target, Toys “R” Us
- Charm U Character – Frizzy Freckles, Bug
Jessalyn Grace Facts
- At the age of 6, Jessalyn sang the song “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen and won a singing competition.
- She started ballet dancing when she was just 2 years old.
- Jessalyn’s mother is also a YouTube sensation, who is well known for her creative craft work.
- She enjoys eating tomatoes and prefers vegan food over meats.
- Jessalyn is a huge fan of Power Rangers.
- She found her YouTube inspiration from social media star JoJo Siwa.
- Jessalyn has been the brand ambassador for “Girl’s with Heart” in the past.
- In 2016, Jessalyn was voted to the top 3 finalists position in a competition that was staged across the nation by “Toys R Us” for kids to stand a chance to become the “President of Play”.
- She began her YouTube channel in 2016, with her first ever video titled “Welcome to My Channel. A little about me”.
- Apart from her YouTube videos, she also enjoys indulging in activities such as dance, competitive cheerleading, arts, and she also loves to sing.
- In September 2018, she got her first pet that was a French bulldog named “Gizmo”.
- Follow her on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jessalyn Grace / Instagram