|Jesse Lingard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jesse Lingard is an English professional footballer who is best known for his career as an attacking midfielder or winger for the England national team and the Premier League club Nottingham Forest. He has also been a part of teams like Manchester United, West Ham United, Derby County, and Birmingham City in the past. During the course of his career, Jesse has won several tournaments such as FA Youth Cup, EFL Cup, UEFA Europa League, FA Cup, FA Community Shield, and has received numerous honors such as Premier League‘s “Player of the Month” and Premier League‘s “Goal of the Month”.
Jesse Ellis Lingard
Lingard went to William Beamont Community High School.
Professional Soccer Player
Jesse is signed with DM Football Advice International.
Attacking Midfielder / Winger
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse Lingard dated –
- Emma Hyde (2011-2016) – In the period from 2011 until 2016, Jesse was in a relationship with Emma Hyde. They together lived in Lingard’s luxury flat worth £500,000.
- Jena Frumes (2017-2018) – Jesse started dating actress and model, Jena Frumes, in 2017, after they met in 2016. However, they parted way in 2018 because Jesse reportedly cheated on her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Small and lean body
- Short Mohawk haircut
Jesse has appeared in TV commercials for Dab University and Chevrolet.
He has also signed a sponsorship contract with Adidas.
Best Known For
Playing for Manchester United in the Premier League and for the senior national team of England.
First Soccer Match
On November 30, 2011, Lingard first appeared in a match for Manchester United in a League Cup quarter-final match against Crystal Palace.
Jesse had his debut for Leicester City on November 6, 2012, in a Championship match against Bolton Wanderers.
Lingard performed for Birmingham City on September 21, 2013, in a match against Sheffield Wednesday.
Jesse first played for Derby County on February 14, 2015, in a match against Reading.
He debuted for the England U21 squad in a friendly match against Scotland U21 on August 13, 2013.
Lingard made his debut for the senior national team of England on November 16, 2015, in a match against France.
- Through balls
- Holding on the ball
- Defensive contribution
Jesse Lingard Facts
- At the age of 7, Lingard enrolled himself into Manchester United’s youth academy.
- He signed his first professional contract with Manchester United in the summer of 2011.
- On November 6, 2012, Jesse was sent on a one-month loan to Leicester City along with Michael Keane. Eventually, his loan was prolonged until January 2, 2013.
- On September 19, 2013, Lingard joined Birmingham City on a loan.
- On February 27, 2014, Jesse was sent on another loan to Brighton & Hove Albion.
- He scored his first goal for Manchester United on November 7, 2015, in a 2-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion.
- In August 2021, Jesse started his very own Rainbow 6 org, “JLINGZ esports”.