|Chance Perdomo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chance Perdomo is an English-American actor who is best known for his important portrayal of the character Ambrose Spellman in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. He is also noted for starring in the TV movie Killed by My Debt in 2018. Chance has been featured in several magazines such as The Last Magazine and Da Man. He has a huge fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chance studied at Redbridge Community School. Later, he began attending Peter Symonds College in Winchester, where he began pursuing a degree in law, but gave it up to try out his luck in acting.
He also attended the National Youth Theatre and then joined the Identity School of Acting in London.
- Siblings – He has 2 younger brothers.
Chance is represented by –
- Scott Marshall Partners Ltd.
- Authentic Talent & Literary Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Bumpy nose
- Afro hairstyle
Chance has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Calvin Klein
Best Known For
- Starring in several TV shows such as Midsomer Murders (2018) and Hetty Feather (2017)
- Being cast as Jerome Rogers in the film Killed by My Debt in 2018
- Playing the lead character of Ambrose Spellman in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
First TV Show
Chance made his TV show debut as Henry Goodall in Hetty Feather in 2017.
First Web Show
He made his first web show appearance as Ambrose Spellman in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina in 2018.
Though there is not much detail about his fitness routine, his pictures on Instagram certainly indicate towards him going to the gym on a regular basis. He also seems to be focusing on building a lean physique.
Chance Perdomo Favorite Things
- Episode To Shoot In The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina – Episode 7 – Feast of Feasts and the pilot episode – October Country
- Movies – The Age of Adaline (2015)
Source – TVInsider.com
Chance Perdomo Facts
- He was born in Los Angles. Later, he moved to North Carolina and then at the age of 4, he shifted to Southampton, England along with his mother.
- In the past, he had auditioned for the role of Jughead Jones in Riverdale. However, he did not get the role and it was given to actor Cole Sprouse instead.
- According to i-D, he plays the world’s first pansexual warlock character Ambrose Spellman in Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. It was also his first American screen credit.
- After he decided to become an actor and dropped his law studies, he was unemployed for more than a year and a half.
- In the past, Chance worked as a sales boy for a shoe company in a mall and also worked at a theater and a cinema to gather enough money to be able to move to London.
- Chance is also a huge supporter of the LGBTQ community.
- In October 2020, he was given the role of Landon Gibson in the movies After We Fell and After Ever Happy. This role was previously played by Shane Paul McGhie.
Featured Image by Chance Perdomo / Instagram