|Jessica Buch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1995|
Jessica Buch is a Danish model who has been photographed for the pages of various magazines including Playboy, GQ, Vogue, Rolling Stone, Elle, and Cosmo UK.
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Kalle Buch
- Mother – Joni Buch
- Siblings – Kristina Buch (Younger Sister) (Model, Singer, Rapper, Songwriter)
Jessica Buch is represented by –
- Women Management
- LA Model Management
- M ± P Models
- Women 360 Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Lean physique
- Natural Bust
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands and designers including Privacy Please and KiKiRiKi.
She has also appeared in campaigns for various brands such as Covergirl, Sephora, and MAC.
Jessica Buch Favorite Things
- Place To Be At – Beach
- Thing – Her Dog
- Way To Work Out – Carrie’s Pilates Plus
Source – Instagram
Jessica Buch Facts
- She was 12 years old when she decided to shift to Indiana in the United States.
- At the age of 16, Jessica signed to her first modeling agency.
- She loves to spend time with her dog named Ari.
- Jessica has worked with many well-known photographers including David LaChapelle.
- She won the Miss Indiana Teen USA beauty contest in 2011. She was only 15 years old at the time.
- Her ideal kind of man should be genuinely nice, funny, and not a show-off. Also, she turned on by someone who has a bad boy kind of vibe.
- Jessica loves to eat healthy every day so that she can show off her all-natural physique. However, she does not restrict herself to a certain diet and instead also loves to eat pizzas at times after working out.
- Her younger sister Kristina is popularly known under her stage name Stini. She had even worked with well known Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to release the song Big Bag.
Featured Image By Jessica Buch / Instagram