|Jessica De Gouw Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1988|
Jessica De Gouw is an Australian actress and writer who has gained popularity with her roles such as Helena Bertinelli/The Huntress in Arrow, Wilhelmina “Mina” Murray in Dracula, Elizabeth Hawkes in Underground, and Meghan in The Secrets She Keeps. In addition to that, she has appeared in many other on-screen projects including The Last Tycoon, The Crown, Gretel & Hansel, Kath & Kimderella, These Final Hours, and The Mystery of a Hansom Cab.
Jessica Elise De Gouw
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Jessica De Gouw studied at Lesmurdie Senior High School which is a public co-educational high day school in Perth. Later, she attended Curtin University and majored in performance studies.
- Sibling – Chelsea de Gouw (Sister)
Jessica De Gouw is represented by RGM Artist Group, Talent Agency, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica De Gouw has dated –
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen (2013-Present) – She started dating English actor and model Oliver Jackson-Cohen in 2013 after the duo had co-starred in Dracula.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica De Gouw is of Dutch descent.
- Chiseled facial features
- Lean physique
Jessica De Gouw Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Lesmurdie which is an eastern suburb of Perth, Western Australia.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Isabella in the 2012 Australian film, Kath & Kimderella, starring Jane Turner, Gina Riley, Richard E. Grant, and others.
- Jessica De Gouw served as a writer for the short drama film titled By Shank’s Pony in 2012.
- She co-starred as Zoe in the 2013 apocalyptic thriller film, These Final Hours.
- From 2013 to 2014, she brought to life the character of Wilhelmina “Mina” Murray, a medical student and the reincarnation of Dracula’s long-dead wife, in the British-American horror drama television series, Dracula, in which she co-starred alongside Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Thomas Kretschmann, Victoria Smurfit, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Nonso Anozie, and Katie McGrath.
- Jessica De Gouw co-starred as Elizabeth Hawkes, a socialite with abolitionist ideal, in the American television period drama series, Underground, in 2016. The show’s lead cast also included actors like Jurnee Smollett-Bell and Aldis Hodge.
- In the year 2020, she started appearing as Meghan O’Shaughnessy in the psychological thriller drama television series, The Secrets She Keeps.
- She has revealed that she has a very real, irrational fear of zombies.
- Regarding her acting career, Jessica De Gouw once said, “I think it’s such a beautiful thing about being an actor – you have the opportunity to throw yourself into a different world, a different time and a different place.”
Featured Image by Jessica De Gouw / Instagram