Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jessica went on to study professional writing from Swinburne University in Melbourne.
- Father – Peter McNamee
- Mother – Helen McNamee
- Siblings – Penny McNamee (Older Sister) (Actress), Patrick McNamee (Brother), Mel McNamee (Sister), Rebecca McNamee (Sister), Abbey McNamee (Sister)
Jessica McNamee is represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Inspire Entertainment
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica McNamee has dated –
- Sean O’Pry (2014-Present) – American model Sean Richard O’Pry met Jessica during the summer of 2014. The two instantly connected and began dating. They are often spotted at events and seem very much in love.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry.
- Her smile
Best Known For
Essaying the roles of Sammy and Lisa Duffy in the famous Seven Network television sitcoms Packed to the Rafters and Home and Away.
Jessica made her theatrical film debut in the horror-thriller movie The Loved Ones as Mia in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2007, Jessica made her television show debut as Lisa Duffy in the sitcom Home and Away.
Jessica believes in doing good exercises and healthy eating. She loves her workout as it helps her feel energetic and fresh. She is particularly fond of reformer Pilates and also enjoys doing various forms of yoga such as hot yoga. Jessica also loves running and wakeboarding.
She does her workout in the morning usually but also does a heavy workout in the afternoon sometimes. She has also learned swimming, deep-sea diving and upper body training for portraying various roles.
Jessica maintains a healthy diet which consists of fiber and white meat along with the occasional wine and cheese. She enjoys cooking and also experiments with gluten and vegan options such as cauliflower-based pizza and vegetable-based and bean-based pasta.
Jessica McNamee Favorite Things
- Sport – Tennis
- Outfit – Levi’s jeans, paired with sandals and a cute top
- Skincare Product – La Mer
- Song – Grown Woman by Beyoncé
- Mid–night Snack – Apple and peanut butter
- Apple – Fuji Apple
- Peanut Butter – Smooth
- Beach-Friendly Beauty Product – Egyptian Magic
Source – Men’s Fitness, Yahoo! News, SELF, Shape Magazine
Jessica McNamee Facts
- She started her acting career by taking part in the musical theatre when she was young.
- Jessica enjoys watching movies and web series on Netflix.
- She enjoys cooking for herself and revealed that she could cook anything that’s in her fridge and make it a wholesome meal in 10 minutes.
- While growing up, she was always active and enjoyed a lot of outdoor sports activities and has even competed in running.
- Follow Jessica on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0