Sean Richard O’Pry
Sean Opry, Sean-O
Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.
Sean went to North Cobb High School in Atlanta in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Father – John O’Pry
- Mother – Caran Padgett O’Pry
- Siblings – Chris O’Pry (Older Brother), Shannon O’Pry (Younger Sister)
- Others – Julian Richard O’Pry (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia A. Carroll (Paternal Grandmother), Clyde T. Padgett (Maternal Grandfather), Neomia Ruth Chandler (Maternal Grandmother)
He is signed with VNY Model Management – New York.
6 ft or 183 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sean O’Pry dated –
- Diana Moldovan – Diana Moldovan and Sean O’Pry dated each other in the past.
- Ming Xi (2012-2013) – From 2012 to 2013, Sean was RUMORed to be dating Chinese model, Ming Xi.
- Jessica McNamee (2014-Present) – In 2014, Sean started dating Australian actress, Jessica McNamee. They are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
Sean has one-half Irish, native American, English, Scottish, and some Swiss-German ancestry.
- Mixed ethnicity
Sean O’Pry’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
Sean has participated in numerous advertising campaigns and editorials such as Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferré, Ralph Lauren, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Zara (retailer), Marc Jacobs, Armani Jeans, Emporio Armani, Lacoste, DSquared², American Eagle, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, GQ, Dazed & Confused, V, Details, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bloomingdale’s, Sarar, Belstaff, D2, Americana Manhasset, Arena, Diesel, Gap, JOOP! and Numéro Homme.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being one of the highest earning male models and working with high profile brands and fashion labels such as Calvin Klein, Gap, etc.
In 2010, he was seen in action crime film Innocent.
First TV Show
In 2014, Sean O’Pry was seen as himself in an episode of Entertainment Tonight.
He has a celebrity crush on singers Bette Midler and Taylor Swift.
Sean eats Muscle Milk, Marlboro cigarettes, and pancakes in breakfast.
Sean has shredded abs and eats a protein rich diet. His exact exercise regime is not known.
He sleeps a lot and drinks less alcohol (especially tequila), but more water.
Sean O’Pry Favorite Things
- Food – Steak
- TV Show – True Detective
- Restaurant – His kitchen
- Photographer – Ansel Adams
- Hotel – Any hotel having a nice bed
Sean O’Pry Facts
- Sean was discovered in 2006 when he was 17 by Nolé Marin of AIM Model Management after seeing Sean’s prom pictures on MySpace.
- He is the Most Successful Model of 2009 as per Forbes.
- While in high school, he participated in track and field events and played basketball, baseball, and football.
- His dad is Irish and mom is from the United States.
- He has a pet dog, which is a mini Australian Shepherd named, Mya.
- He has been featured in Viktor & Rolf’s Spicebomb fragrance in November 2011.
- He has been seen in Madonna‘s music video of “Girl Gone Wild”, and Taylor Swift‘s music video “Blank Space.” The shooting of “Black Space” video took just 2 days.
- In 2009, Sean was termed as the most successful male model in the world as per Forbes.
- In September 2013, Models.com ranked him at #1 spot in the “Top 50” list of successful male models in the world.
- He is afraid of sharks but still loves them.
- If he wasn’t a model, he would have been doing something in biology.
- He knows little bit cooking.
- He considers his ankles to be his best body part.
- He considers his model icons to be his grandfathers, father, and best friends Randy and Damian.
- Connect with Sean on Twitter and Instagram. He is not on Facebook.