|Sean O’Pry Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1989|
Sean O’Pry is an American model who has done modeling work a variety of brands and designers such as Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Gianfranco Ferré, Zara, Armani Jeans, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Marc Jacobs, Lacoste, DSquared², Emporio Armani, American Eagle, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, Details, D2, Diesel, Arena, Gap, and Numéro Homme. He has also been featured in magazines like GQ, V, and Dazed & Confused. Sean has appeared in the music videos of several songs such as Madonna’s Girl Gone Wild and Taylor Swift’s Blank Space.
Sean Richard O’Pry
Sean Opry, Sean-O
Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.
Sean went to North Cobb High School in Atlanta in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- Father – John O’Pry
- Mother – Caran Padgett O’Pry
- Siblings – Chris O’Pry (Older Brother), Shannon O’Pry (Younger Sister)
- Others – Julian Richard O’Pry (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia A. Carroll (Paternal Grandmother), Clyde T. Padgett (Maternal Grandfather), Neomia Ruth Chandler (Maternal Grandmother)
He is signed with VNY Model Management – New York.
6 ft or 183 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sean O’Pry dated –
- Samantha Gradoville
- Diana Moldovan (2009-2012) – Romanian model Diana Moldovan and Sean O’Pry dated each other between 2009 and 2012.
- Ming Xi (2012-2013) – From 2012 to 2013, Sean was RUMORed to be dating the Chinese model, Ming Xi.
- Jessica McNamee (2014) – In 2014, Sean dated Australian actress, Jessica McNamee.
- Fernanda Liz (2020-Present) – Brazilian model Fernanda Liz and Sean started dating in 2020. They are going strong ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
Sean has one-half Irish, Native American, English, Scottish, and some Swiss-German ancestry.
- Mixed ethnicity
Sean has participated in numerous advertising campaigns and editorials such as Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Gianfranco Ferré, Ralph Lauren, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Zara (retailer), Marc Jacobs, Armani Jeans, Emporio Armani, Lacoste, DSquared², American Eagle, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, GQ, Dazed & Confused, V, Details, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bloomingdale’s, Sarar, Belstaff, D2, Americana Manhasset, Arena, Diesel, Gap, JOOP! and Numéro Homme.
Best Known For
Being one of the highest-earning male models and working with high-profile brands and fashion labels such as Calvin Klein, Gap, etc.
In 2010, he was seen in the action crime film Innocent.
First TV Show
In 2014, Sean O’Pry was seen as himself in an episode of Entertainment Tonight.
He has a celebrity crush on singers Bette Midler and Taylor Swift.
Sean takes Muscle Milk, Marlboro cigarettes, and pancakes for breakfast.
Sean has shredded abs and eats a protein-rich diet. His exact exercise regime is not known.
He sleeps a lot and drinks less alcohol (especially tequila), but more water.
Sean O’Pry Favorite Things
- Food – Steak
- TV Show – True Detective
- Restaurant – His kitchen
- Photographer – Ansel Adams
- Hotel – Any hotel having a nice bed
Source – E Online, H&M.com
Sean O’Pry Facts
- Sean was discovered in 2006 when he was 17 by Nolé Marin of AIM Model Management after seeing Sean’s prom pictures on MySpace.
- He is the Most Successful Model of 2009 as per Forbes.
- While in high school, he participated in track and field events and played basketball, baseball, and football.
- His dad is Irish and his mom is from the United States.
- He has a pet dog, which is a mini Australian Shepherd named, Mya.
- He has been featured in Viktor & Rolf’s Spicebomb fragrance in November 2011.
- He has been seen in Madonna‘s music video of “Girl Gone Wild”, and Taylor Swift‘s music video “Blank Space.” The shooting of the “Black Space” video took just 2 days.
- In 2009, Sean was termed the most successful male model in the world as per Forbes.
- In September 2013, Models.com ranked him at the #1 spot in the “Top 50” list of successful male models in the world.
- He is afraid of sharks but still loves them.
- If he wasn’t a model, he would have been doing something in biology.
- He knows a little bit of cooking.
- He considers his ankles to be his best body part.
- He considers his model icons to be his grandfathers, father, and best friends Randy and Damian.