|Julia Stegner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1984|
Julia Stegner is a German model who started working as a child model. She has worked with numerous designers and fashion houses such as Givenchy, Dior, Paco Rabanne, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, Balenciaga, Tom Ford, Zimmermann, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Versace, Viltor & Rolf, Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Celine, Shiatzy Chen, Anna Sui, Proenza Schouler, Victoria’s Secret, Rag & Bone, Carolina Herrerra, Michael Kors, Prada, Calvin Klein, Matthew Williamson, Chanel, Fendi, Loewe, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sonia Rykiel, La Perla, Roberto Cavalli, Blumarine, DKNY, Sportmax, Stella McCartney, Missoni, Miu Miu, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Helmut Lang, Jil Sander, Just Cavalli, Max Mara, Roland Mouret, Zac Posen, Alexander McQueen, Costume National, Hermes, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Iceberg, and Chloe. She has also been featured in editorials like Vogue Italy, Vogue Germany, Vogue Australia, Vogue Spain, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Elle France, V Magazine, Numéro Berlin, Vogue USA, Vogue UK, and Vogue Paris.
Beanpole (Her school friends called her so)
Munich, West Germany
Her educational background is not known. But, Julia was planning to study accounting when she left high school to pursue modeling.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Günter Stegner (Director Central and Eastern Europe for LSI Corporation)
- Mother – Erika Stegner (Accountant)
- Siblings – Jeanette Stegner (Older Sister) (Works in film production)
Julia Stegner can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Louisa Models – Hamburg / Munich
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – New York
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Storm Models – London
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- IMG Milano – Milan
- Louisa Models – Munich (Mother Agency)
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Stegner has dated –
- Steven Pan (2009) – In 2009, she dated photographer Steven Pan.
- Benny Horne (2013-Present) – In 2013, Julia started dating another photographer named Benny Horne. The couple married in April 2014 in New York. They also have one child.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
In her career, as a model, Julia has done advertisements for a huge number of brands such as Alberta Ferretti, Ann Taylor Loft, Aquascutum, Armani Jeans, Bally, Banana Republic, Bulgari, Carolina Herrera fragrance, Celine, Chloé, Christian Dior eyewear, Club Monaco, Coach Holiday, Costume National, D&G Cruise Collection, David Yurman, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Dolce & Gabbana eyewear, Donna Karan ‘Gold’, DSquared2, Eblin, EnC, Epoca, Escada, Escada Sport, Filippa K, Gap, Gianfranco Ferrè, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hugo Boss, H&M, Jones New York, KaDeWe, Kenneth Cole, Laurèl, Legend Mink, Luisa Cerano, Lyle & Scott, Massimo Dutti, Max Mara, Maybelline, Mercedes-Benz, Miss Sixty, Neiman Marcus, Nicole Farhi, Peek & Cloppenburg, Peter Hahn, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, Reserved, Rolex, Scofield, Strenesse Gabriele Strehle, Sportmax, Tiffany’s, Tod’s, Trussardi, Vakko, Victoria’s Secret, VOV, Yves Saint Laurent and others.
Best Known For
Advertising for Maybelline, and walking in the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion shows from 2005 to 2011 every year.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2002 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Yves Saint Laurent.
She appeared in the 2005 German television movie Bambi Verleihung 2005 for her role as herself. The movie was broadcast on December 1, 2005.
First TV Show
In 2007, Julia guest appeared in a talk show Herman & Tietjen as herself in an episode, dated January 5, 2007.
As Victoria’s Secret model, she has worked out under the guidance of trainer Justin Gelband. Justin has trained most of Victoria’s Secret models.
Julia Stegner Facts
- Julia appeared in the 2010 ‘Maybelline Calendar’.
- In 2003, Julia got her big break, when she opened the Yves Saint Laurent show.
- While celebrating Oktoberfest in her hometown (Munich), she was discovered by Louisa von Minckwitz of Louisa Models in October 1999.
- She and her family are animal lovers. She was raised with too many dogs around her household.
- She received dance training for nine years in her childhood.
- She started modeling as a child. She was a child model for seven years.
- She enjoys playing basketball and was a member of the club team in Munich, while in high school.
- Julia is friends with models like Adina Fohlin, Dewi Driegen, Eva Herzigova, Emily DiDonato, Hana Soukupova, Iselin Steiro, Lars Burmeister, Lily Donaldson, Luca Gadjus, Nadja Auermann, Sasha Pivovarova, and Tiiu Kuik.
- She likes to ride a bicycle and usually rides it.
- The model has graced the cover of magazines like Elle Italy, Woman Madame Figaro Spain, Elle Germany, Madame Figaro Greece, Madame Figaro France, Vogue Spain, AMICA Germany, Vogue Germany, Numéro Berlin, Vogue Italy, Elle Sweden, Elle France, Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Vogue Turkey, TUSH, Numéro Tokyo, French Revue De Modes, Vogue Paris, Vogue Russia, and Vogue Japan.
- In July 2006, she signed a fragrance contract with Hugo Boss.
- As of July 2011, she was at #17 on “The Money Girls” list of models.com.
- Stegner has also appeared in the 2005 Pirelli Calendar, which was shot by Patrick Demarchelier. She appeared half-n*de in the photo shoot.
- She was 5 ft 11 in or 180 cm in high school.
- She is an activist and an ambassador for UNICEF.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in the year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.