|Dewi Driegen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1982|
Dewi Driegen is a Dutch model who has walked the ramp for designers and brands like Alberta Ferretti, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Christian Lacroix, Christian Dior, D&G, Emanuel Ungaro, Elie Saab, Emilio Pucci, John Galliano, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren, and Roberto Cavalli.
Dewi Driegen has been represented by –
- Ulla Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Women Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Models 1 – London
- Paparazzi Model Management – Amsterdam
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Seeds Management GmbH – Berlin
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Munich Models – Munich
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Dewi Driegen is of Dutch and one-fourth Indonesian descent.
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has been a part of advertisements for brands such as Balenciaga, Barney’s, Apriori, Armani Exchange, Blu, Blumarine, Carlo Tivioli, Chacok, Chloé, Escada, First Look, Gucci, Hybris, Les Petites, L’Esprit Lingerie, Malene Birger, Martini, New York & Company, Oscar de la Renta, Pandora, Temperly, Tru Trussardi, Valentino, Versus, Victoria’s Secret, and others.
Dewi Driegen Facts
- She was discovered by an Elite Model Management Amsterdam modeling scout when she was 13 years old. However, Dewi Driegen decided to continue with her studies and stay in school.
- It was after her 18th birthday that she started modeling in Paris and Milan in shows such as Valentino and Versace.
- In December 2002, she graced the covers of Russian Vogue.
- Dewi Driegen has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as i-D, W, Maxima, L’Officiel, Madame Figaro, Jalouse, French Revue De Modes, Elle Norway, Elle Crotia, and Elle Mexico.
Featured Image by Dewi Driegen / Instagram