|Iselin Steiro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1985|
|Spouse||Anders Danielsen Lie|
Iselin Steiro is an international model from Norway. She grew to fame with her initial shows for Calvin Klein and Prada. She has modeled for many brands and designers like Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, Balenciaga, Valentino, Stella McCartney, and Celine. Iselin has also been featured in magazines like Vogue, Space, Holiday, Interview, Wall Street Journal, AnOther, Flair, POP, and Muse. She loves yoga and designing buildings.
Iselin Vollen Steiro
Iselin Steiro graduated from high school in 2004. Much later, she joined the Oslo School of Architecture and Design for a degree course in Architecture.
Model, Architecture Engineer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Iselin Steiro is managed by –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Unique Denmark – Copenhagen
- Team Models – Oslo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iselin Steiro has dated –
- Anders Danielsen Lie (2007-Present) – In 2007, Iselin met and fell in love with Norwegian actor, musician, and doctor, Anders Danielsen Lie. The couple did not take much time to settle down and got married soon after. They are blessed with a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well defined cheekbones
- Strong narrow jawline
- Beautiful sparkling eyes
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has also campaigned for brands like –
- Benetton Spring Summer 2005
- H&M Spring Summer 2017
- Givenchy Spring Summer 2010
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Louis Vuitton
Best Known For
- Being one of the sought after international models since 2003 after initiating her career with Calvin Klein and Prada fashion shows
- Exclusively modeling for companies and designers like Michael Kors, Alexander Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, Prada, Balenciaga, Valentino, Stella McCartney, and Celine
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Oslo, August 31st, as herself.
As for her diet, she follows a balanced diet and her breakfast consists of eggs or muesli and fruit.
Iselin Steiro Favorite Things
- About Norway – Nature and freedom
- Place She Has Traveled To – Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
- Off-Duty Look – Jeans, sneakers and a t-shirt
- Hotel – Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California
- Restaurant – Maison Premiere in Williamsburg
- To Shop When She Is Traveling – Artisan teas or things for her house
- 3 Places In Norway – Vesterålen, Hardangervidda, Oslo
Source – Michael Kors, H&M, Vogue Paris
Iselin Steiro Facts
- In 1999, she was discovered by an agent in London, while she was Christmas shopping with her parents.
- She moved to New York in 2004 for a few years.
- In 2013, Iselin was featured in David Bowie’s music video The Stars (Are Out Tonight) as young David Bowie.
- She has been featured in many magazines like Vogue Paris, Vogue China, Vogue Japan, British Vogue, Space, Holiday, Interview, Wall Street Journal, AnOther, Flair, POP, and Muse.
- Her guilty pleasure food is chocolate.
- Her perfect day is a day without any plans and includes outdoor activity with good friends and good food.
- Her signature dish is an Indian-inspired lentil stew (dal), or white fish with a simple salad and potatoes.
- According to her, the 3 books that everyone should read are The Bonfire of The Vanities by Tom Wolfe, Niagara by Joyce Carol Oates, and Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann.
- She takes the most pride in her work for Vogue Paris cover from June /July 2016.
- Iselin’s creative outlet is dancing and daydreaming.
- She considers model Christy Turlington as her icon.
- Her beauty secret is a quick run as it helps her skin to glow.
- Her quick hair fix involves a wash and air drying without brushing to get a wavy look.
- To de-stress, she watches the ocean or indulges in yoga.
- Her secret talent is limbo dancing.
- Iselin compares her smell to that of natural oils like the one from Nykr.
- The best beauty tip that she has ever received is to scrub her face every week.
- For a long flight, she always packs energy bars and a book.
- In her free time, she tries to catch up with friends whom she hadn’t met for a while.
- The best advice she has received is not to stress out as it doesn’t make things move any faster.
- By being a model, Iselin has learned to work in a team with people from all around the world.
- Post-modeling, she would like to combine her architecture degree with her interest in people and culture.
- Her goal in life is to maintain her curiosity and to remain inspired in what she is pursuing.
- Daria Werbowy was the first supermodel whom she looked up to when Iselin first started modeling.
- Visit her official website @ iselinsteiro.no.
- Follow Iselin Steiro on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Iselin Steiro / Instagram