|Nidhhi Agerwal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nidhhi Agerwal is an Indian actress, model, and dancer who is best known for her prominent appearance in the Bollywood and Telugu film industry. However, she is also highly perceived for her role as Dolly aka Deepika Sharma in Munna Michael (2017) and as Chitra in Savyasachi (2018). Nidhhi has also starred in several other Telugu films such as Mr. Majnu (2019) and iSmart Shankar (2019) as well as in Hindi films like Ikka (2019). She is also an acclaimed member of the International Film And Television Club of Asian Academy of Film & Television. Besides acting, Nidhhi is also a model who has worked for several brands and won several beauty pageants including the “Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2014” contest. Not to forget, she is also a talented dancer. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Nidhhi studied at Vidyashilp Academy and Vidya Niketan School. She also holds a bachelors degree in Business Management from Christ University, Bengaluru.
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Father – Rajesh Agerwal
- Mother – Indu Agerwal Aman
- Siblings – Tanve Agerwal (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nidhhi has dated –
- Harshvardhan Kapoor (2016) – Nidhhi and actor Harshvardhan Kapoor were speculated to have been in a relationship with one another in 2016. However, they didn’t come forth to denounce the rumors nor confirm them. This makes it difficult to tell if the two were actually dating one another.
- K. L. Rahul (2018) – Cricket sensation K. L. Rahul and Nidhhi were rumored to be dating one another in mid-2018. The young duo was spotted mingling with one another over dinner at a fancy restaurant once and would often get together for some evening fun. However, when questioned about his relationship with her, Rahul stated that they were just good friends, they belonged to the same city, and that the two had known one another for a very long time. He also added “Can’t a guy and girl be friends, is it so hard? I have known her for a long time, we both come from the same city. It’s great to see the progress she is making in her field.” Hence, putting an end to the long going rumor of the two dating one another.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Marathi heritage.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Thick eyebrows
- Diamond face shape
- Plush lips
Through her social media, Nidhhi has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Forever Unique
- Dune London
- Daniel Wellington
Best Known For
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Red, Wow!, Femina, You & I, and Tollywood
- Winning the Zee Cine Award for “Best Female Debut” for her role as Dolly in Munna Michael (2017)
- Her important portrayal of Dolly Sharma in Munna Michael (2017), Chitra in Savyasachi (2018), and as Nikitha in Mr. Majnu (2019)
- Becoming a finalist at the Yamaha Fascino “Miss Diva” beauty contest in 2014
Nidhhi made her debut Hindi theatrical film appearance as Dolly / Deepika Sharman alongside actor Tiger Shroff in Munna Michael in 2017.
She made her first Telugu theatrical film appearance as Chitra in Savyasachi in 2018.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in The Kapil Sharma Show in 2017.
Prior to walking into the entertainment industry, Nidhhi didn’t quite focus much on her fitness. However, it was until 2018, that fitness had become a really important part of her life. She trains under the careful guidance of Sushant at least 5 times a week. She also focuses on building a lean physique.
Her training regime includes working out for 1 to 1 hour 30 minutes. She also attends dance classes which is a great way of doing cardio whilst having fun.
As for her diet, she eats a lot of food that is high in protein. Also, she enjoys eating a heavy breakfast with a lot of butter on her bread with a cup of coffee. For lunch, she usually eats rice with eggs and other protein-packed food. In the evening, she prefers to eat a protein bar. As for supper, she prefers to eat something light such as Quinoa.
Nidhhi also prefers to not follow the ‘5 short meal diet plan’, as it does not seem to agree with her. She also drinks a lot of coconut water throughout the day to replenish her skin and wash away toxins.
Being an actress, makeup routines never seem to have an end, this, in turn, makes Nidhhi’s skin feel tired and irritated. So, to help relax her skin and get rid of the unpleasant sensation, she puts a few cubes of ice into a towel and rubs it onto her face gently.
To remove tan, Nidhhi recommends basic homemade remedies such as, rubbing a half cut tomato on the area that is tanned. She also uses a mixture of lemon, honey, and homemade curd to create the perfect skin revitalizing and anti-aging solution.
Once, she uses any of the remedies mentioned above, Nidhhi then washes it off and applies a water-based moisturizing cream. She also believes that the most important thing to do is washing her face before going to bed and using an extra cotton pad to remove any extra makeup or residual left behind.
Nidhhi Agerwal Favorite Things
- Food – Crud rice, Idli, Homemade dosa
- Color – White
- Sport – Tennis
- Actor – Shahrukh Khan, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Actress – Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt
- Holiday Destination – Maldives
- Color To Apparel To Wear – Red
- DC Comics Superhero – Wonder Woman
- Hollywood Actor – Ryan Gosling
- On-Screen Couple – Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor
- Hollywood Film – A Cinderella Story (2004)
- Cricketer – Virat Kohli
- Soccer Player – Sunil Chhetri
- South Indian Actor – Naga Chaitanya
- English Song Of All-Time – Yellow (2011) by Coldplay
Nidhhi Agerwal Facts
- She was raised in Bangaluru alongside her younger sister Tanve.
- Nidhhi is the first in her family to build her career in the entertainment industry. Her relatives and friends were the ones who suggested she try ramp and commercial modeling.
- At first, Nidhhi’s parents did not accept her choice of becoming an actress. However, she managed to convince them and later, moved to Mumbai. After giving several auditions, Nidhhi finally managed to bag the role of Deepika Sharma alongside actor Tiger Shroff in Munna Michael, which was released in 2017.
- She is an avid ballet, Kathak, and belly dancer who had been learning to dance ever since her teenage years.
- Growing up, Nidhhi enjoyed watching WWE superstars Kane, The Rock, and Stone Cold Steve Austin fight in the ring.
- Nidhhi refuses to work in horror films and is very scared of ghosts.
- She is multilingual and can speak in several languages like Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, and Tamil.
- In 2014, she won the “Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva” beauty contest.
- To prepare for the film Munna Michael, she was being trained by Tiger Shroff’s dance teacher Paresh Shirodkar. It was also the dance skills that she had already possed that won her the role out of the 300 other contestants who had auditioned.
- She is close friends with producer Prerna Arora and socialite Krishna Shroff.
- Nidhhi seeks inspiration from actress and beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is also a huge admirer of actor Ranbir Kapoor and American actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
- During an interview in 2017, Nidhhi spoke about facing social issues as she was living in with a friend of hers in Bandra. According to her, she wanted to shift into a place of her own because she was finding it difficult to find a house being a single rising actress.
- Nidhhi enjoys dancing and painting in her free time.
- She eats at least 4 lemons every day.
- If she could raid a celebrities wardrobe it would be of American actress Blake Lively and Alia Bhatt.
- 3 things she can never leave home without are her phone, car, and lipstick.
- She feels most comfortable in her pajamas and a sweatshirt.
- Her least favorite color apparel to wear are in purple.
- Nidhhi does not like eating any other fruit apart from mangoes and bananas.
- She is associated with the “International Film And Television Club of Asian Academy of Film & Television” as a life member.
- In the past, she was chosen as the face of Flying Machine.
- She has a dog named Happy.
- Nidhhi enjoys listening to Luis Fonsi‘s Despacito (2019)
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Nidhhi Agerwal / Instagram