|Ester Satorova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Year of Birth||1992|
Ester Satorova is a Czech model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Manufacture d’Essai. She has also been featured in numerous magazines such as Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan. Ester is also known for her marriage to Czech Republic’s tennis player, Tomas Berdych.
She was born in 1992.
Zlín, Czech Republic
Ester is signed with
- Lenka Horová Jochová (Mother Agency)
- Why Not Model Agency
- Andrews Models – Malaysia
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
- Women 360 Management – New York
- Uno Models – Madrid
- Promod Model Agency – Germany
- Mikas – Stockholm
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ester Satorova dated –
- Tomas Berdych (2011-Present) – In 2011, Ester started dating Czech Republic’s tennis player, Tomas Berdych. They liked each other’s company so much that they engaged in 2014 and got married in July 2015. She is 7 years his junior.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sex appeal
- Tall thin frame
- Blue eyes
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Manufacture d’Essai.
Best Known For
Being the wife of tennis player Tomas Berdych.
First TV Show
Ester hasn’t been seen in a television show until yet other than fashion shows.
To keep her in shape, she likes to do yoga and eat balanced food.
Here, she is cycling in the gym.
Ester Satorova Favorite Things
- Designers – Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Victoria’s Secret, Tom Ford, Sophia Webster, Lebanese Zuhair Murad
Source – HelloMagazine.com
Ester Satorova Facts
- Ester loves doing snorkeling, drawing, and traveling, apart from the photoshoots and runway shows.
- She graced the June 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan Czech Republic magazine.
- Ester appeared in the Swimwear Fashion Show Gran Canaria Moda Cálida in 2013.