|Jessica Stroup Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1986|
Jessica Stroup is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Erin Silver in 90210, Max Hardy in The Following, and Joy Meachum in Iron Fist. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Pray for Morning, The Hills Have Eyes 2, Broken, The Informers, Homecoming, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, Ted, Grey’s Anatomy, October Road, True Blood, Family Guy, and You’re the Worst.
Jessica Leigh Stroup
Jstroup, Jess, scream queen
Anderson, South Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jessica completed her schooling from Providence High School in North Carolina in 2004. After that, she received a chance to study at the University of Georgia with a full scholarship, but she denied the offer in order to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Don Stroup (Senior vice president at Wachovia)
- Mother – Judith Stroup
- Siblings – David Stroup (Older Brother)
- Others – Lauren Buresh-Stroup (Step-Sister) (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Stroup dated –
- Dustin Milligan (2008-2010) – Canadian actor and Jessica’s 90210 co-star, Dustin Milligan dated her for 2 years from July 2008 until August 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica has English, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), distant German, and Welsh ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
Dazzling blue eyes
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 9.
She has appeared in the Dentyne Ice gum commercial.
She had also done a print campaign with Louis Vuitton.
Best Known For
Appearing in CW’s teen drama television series 90210 as Erin Silver from 2008 to 2013.
She debuted with the 2005 film Vampire Bats for her role as Eden. Though, it was a TV film.
Other than TV film, Jessica’s first film project was a 2006 horror/thriller film Pray for Morning in which she portrayed as Ashley.
First TV Show
She guest appeared on Nickelodeon’s children’s television series Unfabulous for her role as Fredericka in 2005 in just 1 episode titled “The Road Trip”.
Stroup works out with personal trainer Aaron Ribant. She loves to do circuit training and weight training. She makes sure not to bulk up with weight training and for that, she tries to keep reps high and weight low. And yes, she does not forget to stretch her body before and after her workout. It makes her feel good.
Jessica is known to stay healthy with her diet schedule. Jessica takes an apple with almond butter and a pinch salt. She likes vegetables a lot and crunchy veggies are her favorite snack.
She keeps herself hydrated with water. Quinoa is what she finds healthy and you’ll definitely find this in her kitchen. She chooses blended drinks and vegan protein drink mix too.
Jessica Stroup Favorite Things
- Workout Song – Rude Boy (By Rihanna)
- Horror Movies – Pet Sematary (1989), Poltergeist (1982), The Shining (1980)
- Football Team – Clemson Tigers
Source – InStyle.com, TV, IMDb
Jessica Stroup Facts
- She is good friends with Brittany Snow.
- Jessica enjoys playing volleyball.
- She has also worked at Hollister Co.’s store when she was 15.
- At the age of 17, she moved to Los Angeles to take acting classes.
- She actually loved watching 90201 and Beverly Hills, while growing up.
- She has also kissed actress Heather Graham (around 16 years older than Stroup) in the 2012 film Broken.
- Jessica was initially offered the role of Zoe in I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer. However, she turned it down due to scheduling conflicts.
- Jessica really likes to watch horror movies. Her favorite horror films are listed above.
- She is best friends with actress Shenae Grimes-Beech.
- Stroup enjoys listening to the bands Iron and Wine, Sigur Ros and The Swell Season.
- Her last name “Stroup” is pronounced as “Strop” (rhymes with the hop). But, most people pronounce it as “Stroop” (rhymes with soup), which is wrong.
Jessica Stroup is my FAVORITE character in 90210!