|Jessie Graff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1984|
Jessica Lauren Graff
New York City, New York, United States
Jessie Graff went to the Urbana High School in Frederick, Maryland and graduated in 2002.
She later got enrolled in the Georgia Institute of Technology and majored in aerospace engineering.
Jessie also got admission to the University of Nebraska to later graduate in 2007 with a major in theatre.
Stuntwoman, television personality
- Father – Tom Graff
- Mother – Ginny MacColl
Jessie Graff is represented by Los Angeles-based Luber Roklin Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie Graff has remained guarded about her personal life in her interactions with the media, which has made it difficult to dig anything out about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Defined jawline
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Jessie Graff had an endorsement deal with sportswear giant, Under Armour.
She has appeared in commercials for –
- Saucony Running Shoes
- K & G Fashion Super Store
- Toyota Sienna
- Call of Duty
- Metro PCS
- Microsoft-Nokia Lumia
- Nike Russia
Best Known For
- Having participated in the popular American sports entertainment show, American Ninja Warrior. In the show, she became the first ever woman to have participated in Stage 1 of the Las Vegas Finals course. She also holds the distinction of being the second woman to have completed the Stage 1 of the Sasuke franchise worldwide.
- Having done the stunt work in many of the popular movies and TV series such as Bridesmaids, Knight and Day, John Carter, Leverage, and Sons of Anarchy.
In 2007, Jessie made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Mama’s Boy. However, her role in the movie wasn’t credited.
Her first credited role came in the comedy action movie, Slug Street Scrappers: Rise of Ryuken, which was released in July 2012.
First TV Show
In 1998, Jessie made her first TV show appearance in the drama show Sports Theater with Shaquille O’Neal as a stunt double.
To prepare herself in the best way for her challenges in the sports show, American Ninja Warrior, she keeps on flipping her workouts on a daily basis. She tailors her workouts in such a way that she is best prepared for the next obstacle course in the show. However, having said that she follows a set conditioning and strength workout regime.
For her conditioning workout, Jessie follows a three-day cycle.
- The first day is push day. It usually involves boxing, for which she could use a heavy bag or get a partner for sparring. The boxing session could turn out to be two-minute warmup or a complete workout that lasts an hour. She follows it up with weight exercises that involve pushing weight such as bench press, shoulder press, and lateral and front raises.
- Push day is followed by pull day, which as the name suggests involves doing exercises for which body executes pull mechanism. Along with a series of pull-ups, she also performs weight exercises such as rows and curls.
- The last day in her conditioning cycle is leg day.
Regarding diet, she focuses on eating a healthy and balanced meal / snack after every three to five hours. The overall aim is to go for a serving of fruit/carbs/grain, about one to two servings of protein, and lots of dark greens and vegetables.
She avoids fried foods, desserts, and refined sugars.
Jessie Graff Favorite Things
- Condiment – Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Dessert – Greek yogurt with a handful of dark chocolate chips
Source – Bon Appetit
Jessie Graff Facts
- Graff started taking circus classes at the age of 6. By 9, she started participating in gymnastics, in which she competed for 6 years. She was a member of iconic Frederick Gymnastic Club for about 6 years.
- By the time, she reached the age of 12, she was tasked with catching performers on the trapeze. However, she was banned from catching anyone who weighed 20 pounds more than her.
- While studying in high school, she was the leader of the track team, honor roll student, and a member of the National Honor Society. She also excelled as a pole vaulter.
- She has managed to earn black belts in taekwondo and Kung Fu.
- Her fascination with circus and stunts started at the age of 3 after she went to see the Big Apple Circus. Jessie was so taken up with it that she begged ringmaster to give her a chance to try.
Featured Image by Jessie Graff / Instagram