|Jhona Burjack Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jhona Burjack is a Brazilian model and actor who rose to fame internationally after appearing in campaigns for brands such as Armani and Dolce & Gabbana in 2017, being listed by British Vogue as one of the most beautiful catwalk models. He has also starred in several TV shows including We were Six (2019) where he played the role of Lúcio Coutinho.
Jhonattan Lucas Tolentino Burjack
Gama, Federal District, Brazil
He is represented by –
- IMG Models
- Mega Model Brasil
- 7 MGT
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Gabriella Pires – He bagan dating model Gabriella Pires in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Maranhãon descent on his father’s side of the family and of Minas Geraisan descent on his mother’s side.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Shapely, fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Razor-sharp jawline
- Tattoo on his chest
He has done modeling work for several brands including the clothing line Moschino.
Jhona Burjack Favorite Things
- Most Impudent Thing He Has Ever Done – Filmed without wearing clothes in freezing cold weather
- Passion – Dancing
- Professions He Would Like For Himself In The Future – Carrying on with modeling and acting, along with becoming a dancer too
Source – Wonderland Magazine
Jhona Burjack Facts
- He hails from a humble family and he has worked as a fishmonger, waiter, flannel, can seller, and animal keeper in order to assist and support his family.
- Regarding how he got into the modeling profession, he has affirmed that his girlfriend was a model by profession and it was she who had introduced him to the field. After the 1st month of his kickstarting his career, he got the breakthrough in his profession that he was waiting for when some managers from Milan booked him.
- Burjack filmed his 1st set of professional editorial photos in 2015.
- He has appeared in numerous popular publications like Attitude Magazine, Vanity Teen Magazine, and Wonderland Magazine.
- He has had a huge fan following of gay people too and he has revealed that he has felt lucky and appreciated being admired.
Featured Image by Jhona Burjack / Instagram