|Jo Frost Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1971|
Jo Frost is a British television personality who rose to fame through the Channel 4 hit TV show Supernanny. Starting her career as a nanny, she was later signed for the show that became an instant hit. Jo is active on social media and has more than 80k followers on Twitter.
Jo, Supernanny, Nanny Jo
London, England, United Kingdom
Orange County, California, U.S.
Jo Frost’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Nanny, Television Personality, Author, Producer
- Father – Michael Frost (Builder)
- Mother – Joan Frost (Interior Decorator) (Died of Cancer)
- Siblings – Matthew Frost (Younger Brother)
Jo Frost is represented by –
- David Markman in the United States
- Craig Latto in the United Kingdom
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jo Frost has dated –
- Darrin Jackson (2011-Present) – Jo married a location coordinator, Darrin Jackson, in 2011 in California, US.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pointed chin
- Broad nose
Jo has not endorsed any brand yet.
Jo Frost’s religious views are not known.
Best Known For
- Her part on the Channel 4 television show Supernanny
- Being a parental expert and authoring a number of books on child care
Jo has not appeared in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Jo made her first TV show appearance on the Channel 4 show, Supernanny, in 2004.
Jo Frost’s fitness regime involves a healthy diet and smart eating patterns. She isn’t a big fan of heavy workouts and crash diet plans.
She does not believe in the “all or nothing” approach and focuses on eating in moderation. Moreover, she doesn’t shy away from treating her taste buds and indulges in her favorite meals during her cheat days.
Jo Frost Favorite Things
- Sport – Basketball
- Team – Los Angeles Lakers
- Bedtime Books – Griffin Pirate Stories: Roderick the Red, Gregory the Green, and Benjamin the Blue Pirate (By Sheila K. McCullagh)
Source – Independent, Book Trust
Jo Frost Facts
- She started working as a nanny in 1989 when she was 18 years old.
- She has worked in both the U.S. and UK and her clientele includes many celebrities such as television producer, John Lloyd.
- In 2004, she was signed by Channel 4 for a TV show called Supernanny.
- The show was a hit, being viewed by 6 million people in the United Kingdom in its first year. It got the same success in the United States as well.
- After gaining popularity, Jo has been invited to some famous talk shows like The Oprah Winfrey Show and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Jo Frost’s first book, Supernanny: How to Get the Best from Your Children, came out in 2005.
- She also runs a production company called Nanny Jo Productions.
- Jo is an advocate for the United Nations Foundation’s Shot@Life movement. The goal of the movement is to help decrease vaccine-preventable illness and deaths in children.
- To connect with Jo Frost, visit her official website @ jofrost.com.
- You can also follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Jo Frost / Instagram