|Jo Ha-seul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jo Ha-seul is a South Korean singer and rapper who is known for being the leader and vocalist of the k-pop girl group, Loona, which also includes HeeJin, HyunJin, Choerry, YeoJin, Kim Lip, JinSoul, ViVi, Yves, Chuu, Go Won, and Olivia Hye. She has also served as the leader of the sub-unit titled Loona 1/3 while ViVi, HeeJin, and HyunJin are also members of the same unit.
HaSeul, Jane, Jo Leader, Harvard
Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Jo Ha-seul studied in the United States for a year.
- Sibling – She has a younger brother.
Jo Ha-seul was represented by Blockberry Creative.
She is currently represented by Modhaus.
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Blockberry Creative (Former), Modhaus
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Beautiful eyes
Jo Ha-seul Favorite Things
- Colors – Mustard, Burgundy
Jo Ha-seul Facts
- ‘Jane’ is her English name.
- As she was presented in December 2016, Jo Ha-seul became the ‘December Girl’.
- She once revealed that her father has always been supportive of her passion to pursue a career in singing.
- She has credited singer, songwriter, and actress, IU, as her role model.
- Jo Ha-seul can speak English.
- She loves her own voice.
- Jo Ha-seul previously participated in the survival reality show, Mix Nine.
- She once mentioned that her special talent was impersonating her Loona bandmate, ViVi.
- She is scared of birds and water.
- Jo Ha-seul has been weak in aegyo i.e. a cute display of affection. Nevertheless, her fans often ask her to do it.
- She enjoys watching movies.
- With Loona 1/3, she released her first extended play, Love & Live, on March 13, 2017, and it was ranked at number #10 in the South Korea Gaon Weekly Album Chart and at number #36 in the South Korea Gaon Monthly Album Chart.
- Loona has also won a number of awards which include the likes of Asia Artist Awards, MTV Europe Music Award, Korea First Brand Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, and MTN Ad Festival Award.
- The popular girl-group, Loona, has also accrued a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 700k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
- In the past, HaSeul had filed an injunction to suspend her contract with BlockBerry Creative. In January 2023, it was revealed that due to the previous amendments to her contract, the court had decided to uphold her contract. She officially parted ways with BlockBerry Creative in June 2023.
- In March 2023, HaSeul opened her personal Instagram account.
- In June 2023, it was revealed that HaSeul had signed an exclusive contract with Modhaus.
Featured Image by Loona / Instagram