|Joanna Going Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1963|
Joanna Going is an American actress and producer who came to prominence for her appearance in the film Wyatt Earp as Josephine Marcus and TV shows Kingdom as Christina Kulina, House of Cards as First Lady Tricia Walker, and Mad Men as Arlene.
Joanna Catherine Going
Washington, DC., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 1981, she completed her schooling from William S. Rogers High School in Newport. Joanna studied at Emerson College for 2 years.
According to sources, she also trained at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Father – John Burke Going
- Mother – Lorraine M. Going
- Siblings – She has 5 younger siblings.
- Others – John Christopher Going (Paternal Grandfather), Isabelle Marie Burke (Paternal Grandmother), Andrew Paul Calise (Maternal Grandfather), Loretta Bernadice Champeau (Maternal Grandmother), John C. Going, Jr. (Paternal Uncle), Margaret K. Going (Paternal Aunt)
Joanna is represented by AKA Talent and Vanguard Entertainment Group.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joanna has dated –
- Adam Duritz (2001)
- Dylan Walsh (2004-2012) – On October 10, 2004, she and actor Dylan Walsh tied the knot with one another. Later, they had a daughter named Stella Haven. However, the couple decided to legally part ways on December 15, 2010, which was finally accepted in December 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry on her father’s side and Italian, French, and Canadian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thin lips
- She has a mole above her lip.
Through his social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands and designers such as The Sage Lifestyle, Skiku, and Becki Jacoby.
Joanna Going Favorite Things
- Destination – Newport, Rhode Island
- Weekend Getaways – Palm Springs, Cambria, Santa Barbara
- Hotels To Stay At – Radisson Hotels, Ace Hotel
- Cities – New York, Paris, Newport, Cape Town, Santa Fe.
Source – Tribune Content Agency
Joanna Going Facts
- She was brought up in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Joanna is a close friend of actress Melora Walters.
- She is the oldest of 6 siblings.
- Going was 18 years old when she wanted to shift to cities like Boston and New York City.
- She sat in a plane for the first time when she was 20 years old. It was a flight from New York to Los Angeles for a commercial that she had booked for Cherry 7-UP.
- Joanna considers her travel to Jamaica to be one of the best experiences out of the United States.
- She loves to eat and drink just about anything while traveling.
Featured Image By Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0