|Joe Sugg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1991|
Joe Sugg is an English YouTuber and actor who is best known for his YouTube channel, ThatcherJoe, where he has more than 7.5 million subscribers. In 2018, he participated in the 16th series of Strictly Come Dancing and was one of the finalists. His theatre credits include portraying the role of Ogie Anhorn in Waitress. Joe has also appeared in a variety of TV shows and films such as The Syndicate, I’ll Get This, The Great Stand Up to Cancer Bake Off, Would I Lie to You, Joe and Caspar Hit the Road, Wonder Park, and many more. He is also popular on various other social media platforms such as Instagram, where he has more than 6 million followers.
Joseph Graham Sugg
Joe, Thatcher Joe, Suggy
Lacock, Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Joe attended The Corsham School. He didn’t attend any college as he wanted to be a roof thatcher since his early teens and wanted to get an apprenticeship in the field instead of wasting time in the college.
YouTuber, vlogger, author
- Father – Graham Sugg
- Mother – Tracey Sugg
- Siblings – Zoe Sugg (Older Sister) (YouTuber, Vlogger, Author)
Joe Sugg is represented by Dom Smales and managed by his father Graham Sugg.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe Sugg has dated –
- Perrie Edwards (2015) – After Zayn Malik called off the engagement, Perrie Edwards reportedly found solace in Joe’s arms. Their summer romance started with both following each other on social media and eventually exchanging flirty messages. After that, they went on several secret dates and Joe even boasted about his conquest to close friends. However, the affair fizzled out soon as Joe desperately tried to get in touch with her. She eventually unfollowed him on social media and didn’t invite him to her birthday bash either.
- Dianne Buswell (2018-Present) – In September 2018, Joe appeared on the dancing show Strictly Come Dancing, where he was paired with dancer Dianne Buswell. In December 2018, Joe confirmed his relationship with Dianne.
Race / Ethnicity
- Moles below his left jawline
- Chiseled features
- Slim body
Being one of the most famous British vloggers has helped Joe Sugg charge generous amount for featuring various products in his YouTube videos. Most of these endorsements are done by using products in the videos, placing the advert at the end of the video or by placing a link to the product in the video description.
Joe has been seen in a Tesco Mobile commercial.
Best Known For
- Being a famous beauty and fashion vlogger Zoe Sugg’s brother.
- His YouTube channel Thatcher Joe.
Joe Sugg’s first work in a movie came as a voiceover artist as an uncredited cameo in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water in 2015.
His first film appearance came in the comedy documentary Joe and Caspar Hit the Road in 2015.
First TV Show
Joe’s first TV show appearance came in 2014 as a guest in Sunday Brunch.
Joe Sugg Facts
- Before he became a huge YouTube star, he was working as a roof thatcher, which led to him creating his vlog name Thatcher Joe.
- Joe Sugg shares an apartment with fellow YouTube star Caspar Lee and they like to call themselves as ‘Jasper.’
- He created his YouTube page in November 2011 after getting inspired by his sister Zoe’s monumental success.
- In 2014, he collaborated with the Band Aid 30 charity group to record single “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” with the proceeds going in a fight against Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
- In 2015, the Hodder & Stoughton publishers released Sugg’s first graphic novel Username: Evie, which was about exploits of bullied teenage girl Evie.
- In 2016, his second graphic novel Username: Regenerated was published. This was the sequel to his first published work.
- Joe could have appeared in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001) along with his sister if he hadn’t been rejected for his short stature.
- In 2018, Joe launched a management company called Margravine along with Caspar Lee.
- In the past, he has served as an ambassador for the charity Age UK.
- Within 2 years of starting his YouTube account, he had more than 1 million subscribers.