|Joe Weller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8¼ in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1996|
Joe Weller is a British social media personality, YouTuber, gamer, and singer who has garnered an impressive fan base on various social media platforms.
Joseph Martin Weller
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom
Joe Weller attended the Seaford Head School in East Sussex, England.
YouTuber, Gamer, Singer
- Mother – Jenny Harris
- Siblings – Amy Weller (Older Sister)
Joe is represented by the London-based OP Talent.
Joe releases his music independently.
5 ft 8¼ in or 173 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe Weller has dated –
- Kate Hutchins (2015-2016) – Instagram star Kate Hutchins and Joe began dating in 2015. Kate is known for posting her travel adventures on Instagram and has amassed her own fan following but she became widely known for her relationship with Joe. The couple eventually broke up in 2016.
- Saffron Barker (2017)
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Fuller Lips
Best Known For
- Being a famous YouTuber with more than 5 million subscribers on his channel. He also has more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
- His boxing match with fellow Sidemen member KSI following an online feud in which he lost out to his opponent.
As a Singer
He released his first single 90s kid featuring MC Whande in 2013.
Joe Weller Facts
- He is a member of the YouTube group The Sidemen which comprises of British YouTubers with common interests in video game commentaries.
- He begins most of his YouTube videos with his signature catchphrase ‘Yo guys! So….’
- Joe began his YouTube career in June 2012 by starting the channel Nueva Films (now re-titled to Joe Weller) which includes videos like comedy sketches, commentary on FIFA matches, and performances of wrestling finishers.
- His video ‘World Cup Song: Brazil 2014’ went viral and received 3 million views in a month.
- Joe released his work of fiction titled Joe Weller Explores: Haunted Hotels which was released in November 2017.
- His single ‘Wanna Do’ managed to reach the UK Official charts top 30 at the #28 spot in 2015.
- He has a pet dog of the breed Australian Labradoodle whom he has named Ernest Croggpitts Weller.
- He refers to his fanbase as ‘The Buxton Army’.
- Joe is an avid football fan and a majority of his videos contain commentaries on football matches and strategies to play the FIFA games. He is also a Chelsea fan.
- Joe also loves wrestling.
- His FIFA-related videos featuring soccer players Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez are some of his most popular videos.
- He played in the Wembley Cup in 2015 (in which he scored) and captained the Weller Wanderers in 2016. However, his team lost the cup in 2016.
- He has collaborated with KSI on the video Brutal FIFA: Weller vs KSI.
- Joe is the owner of a brand called Weezy, which he had formed with his fellow Sidemen member Calfreezy. Apart from this, he also owns an apparel line called Legitimate.
- In August 2017, former Sidemen member KSI (real name Olajide William Olatunji) had a feud with Weller and both had released diss tracks of each other. Following this, an online poll claimed that viewers would like to see KSI pitted against Weller for a boxing match that took place on February 3, 2018, at the Copper Box Arena in London’s Olympic Park in the presence of 75,000 viewers. Both sides took digs at each other leading up to the event. At the match, however, KSI came out as the clear winner in Round 3.
- During a press conference event on September 10, 2017, KSI commented on Weller’s battle with depression asking if he needed drugs to stay sane. Weller quickly retorted that mental illness is not a joke and also enlightened his opponent that his comments were made on World Suicide Prevention Day.
- Post-match, Weller congratulated his opponent and the two settled their differences once and for all. The boxing event was streamed live on both their YouTube channels and has amassed more than 20 million views. The live event was watched by 1.6 million viewers which outperformed the live viewership for Wimbledon and the FA Cup finals in 2017.
- For his official merchandise, visit his online store @ joewellerstore.com.
Featured Image by Joe Weller / Instagram