|Karolin Wolter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1991|
Karolin Wolter is a model known for her successful modeling career. She has done modeling work for popular brands like Lanvin, Yves Saint Laurent, and Miss Wolter. She has been featured on the covers of popular magazines like Gloria, Tush, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vogue. Karolin is represented by popular agencies like Next Model Management, Stockholmsgruppen, and Uno Models.
Rosenfeld, Stuttgart, Germany
Outer Sunset, San Francisco, California, United States
In one of her interviews, Karolin revealed that she dropped out of school 2 years early to focus on her modeling career.
The following agencies represent Karolin –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Milan
- M4 Models – Hamburg
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- 2PM Management – Copenhagen
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
5 ft 11.5 in or 181.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karolin has dated –
- Marc – Karolin is married to Marc. The couple has two children together, with whom she often posts pictures on her social media account.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her smile
- Chiseled face
- Blue eyes
11 (US) or 41.5 (EU) or 8.5 (UK)
Karolin has done endorsement and modeling work for the following brands –
- Tom Van Dorpe
- Marc Jacobs
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Miss Wolter
She has been featured on the covers of the popular magazines like –
- Harper’s Bazaar
Karolin has posted pictures on her Instagram which indicate that she follows and practices Judaism.
Best Known For
Being one of the most prominent faces in the modeling world, who broke stereotypes and re-branded herself as a plus size to break free from the eating disorders and beauty standards in the fashion world.
First TV Show
Karolin made her television show debut on the reality television series Fashion News Live (Vintage) as herself in 2016.
Karolin Wolter Favorite Things
- Genre – House
- Artist – The Beatles
- Hobbies – Riding horses, listening to music, going out, and going to the gym
- City – Rosenfeld
Source – Interview Magazine
Karolin Wolter Facts
- She was briefly a part of Ford Magazine for their plus size modeling segment.
- She revealed that once she entered the plus size range, she felt happy as her eating habits returned to normal and she felt healthy.
- Karolin has two pet dogs named Kioko and Balu and she often posts pictures of them on her Instagram.
- When she decided to re-brand herself as curvy, she was rejected on many occasions because she was considered to be too thin.
- Karolin considers her sister-in-law Cara to be her best friend and soul mate.
- She wished to study business and pursue her education if she was not a model.
Featured Image by Karolin Wolter / Instagram