|Joey Logano Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1990|
Joey Logano was an American car racing driver who professionally drives a stock car. Logano is a full-time race car driver in the NASCAR Cup Series, under which he drives the No. 22 Ford Mustang for Team Penske. He is also a part-time NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, driving the No. 66 Ford F-150 for ThorSport Racing.
Joseph Thomas Logano
Joey, sliced bread
Middletown, Connecticut, United States
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Joey was Homeschooled.
Car Racing Driver
- Father – Thomas J. Logano
- Mother – Deborah B.
On ‘January 28, 2023’, Joey Logano’s net worth was ‘$ 24,000,000’ according to ‘Celebrity Net Worth’.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joey has dated –
- Brittany Baca – Joey got engaged to his childhood sweetheart Brittany Baca on November 13, 2013. Later, he took to Twitter to announce his wedding to be held in December 2014, during the NASCAR off-season and they got married on December 13, that year. Joey and his wife had their first child – a boy named Hudson Joseph Logano (b. January 2018), their second child, Jameson Jett Logano (b. May 7, 2020), and a third child – a girl named Emilia Love Logano (b. February 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
Joey has Italian ancestry on his father’s side.
- Wide smile
- He has a beauty spot on his right cheek.
Joey has been featured in commercials for various brands including Advanced Auto Parts and The Shell Showdown.
Joey Logano Favorite Things
- Race Car Driver Growing Up – Jeff Gordon
Source – Facebook
Joey Logano Facts
- Growing up, Joey enjoyed playing ice hockey.
- He began racing in 1996, as a 6-year-old quarter midget racer living in Connecticut. The following year, Logano won the Eastern Grand National Championship in the Junior Stock Car Division. Joey then went on to take part in the Junior Honda Division Championship in 1998 and in early 1999, he took part in a Lt. Mod. Division Championship.
- Initially, Joey’s family resided in Portland near the Connecticut River before eventually relocating to Georgia to further allow Joey to pursue his passion for racing.
- Joey co-hosted an episode for WWE Raw with Kyle Busch in 2009.
- He is the founder of the Joey Logano Foundation which aims to improve life outcomes for our community’s most vulnerable children and young adults. His foundation partnered with Bobbee O’s BBQ in Charlotte, North Carolina, in March 2020, to give out free meals to children during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Joey was diagnosed with Alopecia areata, an autoimmune disorder that attacks hair follicles in September 2019.
Featured Image By Joey Logano / Instagram