|Jon B. Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1974|
Jon B. is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who has released several popular albums and tracks including Bonafide, Pleasures U Like, Helpless Romantic, Comfortable Swagg, They Don’t Know, and Cool Relax.
Jonathan David Buck
Jon B., Jack Herrera
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – David Buck (Professor of Music)
- Mother – Linda Buck (Concert Pianist)
- Siblings – Deborah Buck (Older Sister) (Violinist), Kevin Buck (Younger Brother) (Cellist)
Jon B. is represented by Red Entertainment Agency, Talent Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
Vocals, Piano, Drums, Bass, Keyboards
E1, Vibezelect, Arsenal, Edmonds Music, Sanctuary, Yab Yum, 550 Music, Epic Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jon B. has dated –
- Musiic K. Galloway – He was previously married to Musiic K. Galloway.
- Danette Buck (2007-Present) – In 2007, he tied the knot with Danette Buck and they parent 2 daughters named L’Wren and Azure.
Race / Ethnicity
Jon B. is of Dutch, English, and Scottish descent on his paternal side and has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on his maternal side.
- Frequently wears shades
- Sports a goatee
Jon B. Facts
- He comes from a family of musicians.
- Jon B. was discovered by Tracey Edmonds, then-President and CEO of Yab-Yum Records, while he was busy shopping demos in 1992.
- His first album, Bonafide, was released on May 23, 1995, and was certified “Platinum”.
- He has credited Duran Duran, INXS, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Babyface, Prince, and Sade as his early influences.
- His song, Someone to Love (ft. Babyface), was nominated for the 1995 Grammy Award for “Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals”.
- Jon B. was good friends with Tupac Shakur and Michelle Thomas.
- He has garnered more than 500k followers on Facebook and more than 250k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Jon B. / Instagram