|Christina Haack Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1983|
Christina Haack is a real estate investor turned TV personality. She was first seen on HGTV’s show Flip or Flop on the TV in 2013. She attained nationwide attention after she shot a video in 2011 for a reality show audition where she showed the house flipping process for profit. The video was liked by HGTV producers and she (along with her then-husband Tarek El Moussa) got a chance to appear on the television. She had started dealing with real estate right after finishing college.
Christina Meursinge Haack
Christina El Moussa
Anaheim, California, United States
Christina Haack went to the Canyon High School in her hometown of Anaheim.
TV Host, Real Estate Investor
- Siblings – Carly Haack (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Haack has dated
- Tarek El Moussa (2009-2018) – Christina first met Tarek El Moussa after she had started working in the real estate industry after college. They got married in 2009. In 2010, she gave birth to their first child, a daughter Taylor Reese El Moussa. After Tarek was diagnosed with Stage II thyroid cancer and was asked to undergo radiation treatment in 2013, they decided to preserve his sperms and use it for in-vitro fertilization. The first attempt was unsuccessful and in the second, she suffered a miscarriage. In what was their last attempt, she became pregnant in late 2014. In August 2015, Christina gave birth to their son, Brayden James El Moussa. When she returned to work after the birth of their son, she started getting overwhelmed, which caused tension between them. One incident in May 2016 proved to be the breaking point for them. He had stormed out of their house with a gun after getting into an argument with Christina. She contacted police over concerns of him being suicidal. When police found him, he claimed that he had gone for a hike and had taken the gun to protect him from animals. In 2017, she filed for divorce and it was finalized in January 2018.
- Gary Anderson (2016-2017) – Christina first met Gary Anderson, who worked as a contractor, in 2015 after he was hired to work on her house pool. It was reported that they had taken an instant liking to each other. It was also claimed that she was texting Anderson behind her estranged husband’s back. However, she denied those claims. She officially started dating him in May 2016. They decided to end their relationship in March 2017.
- Nate Thompson (2017) – Just after her breakup from Gary Anderson, Christina was linked with NHL player Nate Thompson after they were spotted out on a date in March 2017. Her rep claimed that they were just good friends but some tabloids claimed that they had been on a couple of dates. In April, it was reported that they had decided to end their budding romance. As the equation between them had been very casual from the start and the relationship had failed to evolve into something serious, they decided to call it a day.
- Doug Spedding (2017) – In May 2017, Christina started dating retired businessman Doug Spedding, who had earned his fortune from a car dealership. They had met at the hockey game. In October, she dumped him. It was later revealed that he had cheated on her with his ex-girlfriend. He then checked into rehab to deal with addiction issues.
- Ant Anstead (2017-2020) – Towards the end of 2017, she started dating English presenter Ant Anstead. The rumors of them being together had been swirling for a while by the time, they made their relationship public. In 2018, they got married in California in front of 70 guests. The couple welcomed their first child (third for Christina) together, son Hudson London in September 2019. Sadly, the couple announced their separation in September 2020 and filed for divorce in November 2020. In June 2021, it was revealed that their divorce had been finalized.
- Joshua Hall (2021-Present) – Christina started dating Joshua Hall in 2021. In August 2021, it was reported that the couple had gotten engaged after Christina posted and then deleted a photo with Joshua while wearing a ring on her left-hand finger. In September 2021, Christina confirmed the rumors of their engagement by sharing a post on her Instagram. In April 2022, it was reported that the couple had secretly tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent Nose
- High Cheekbones
- Toned Figure
Christina Haack has used her social media presence to plug a number of products and brands.
The brands she has already promoted include Orange City-based Pink Laundry Boutique, Pink Dust Cosmetics, LIKEtoKNOW.it, DIFF Eyewear, and numerous others.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the starring role with her former husband Tarek in the reality TV show, Flip or Flop, which started in 2013 and by 2018, the 8th season of the show was premiered.
- Her huge popularity on the social media platforms. She has over 2 million followers on her Instagram page.
First TV Show
In April 2013, Christina Haack made her first TV show appearance in ‘Spanish Style Salvage’ episode of the reality TV series, Flip or Flop.
Christina is very particular about her workout routine. She believes that working out helps her relieve stress in the best way possible. She loves to head out for a run. She has revealed that a three-mile run works wonders in helping clear her mind. She also loves to go for yoga classes.
Christina has also added Orangetheory classes to her workout regime. The Orangetheory is the mixture of cardio and strength training exercises done in form of interval training. The fast rhythm and intensity of the workout sessions have helped her get in the best shape of her life.
She has complemented her workout routine by following a clean diet that is basically gluten-free and dairy-free. Overall, she eats 5 small meals throughout the day. Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – A bowl of overnight oats
- Mid-Morning Snack – Green juice
- Lunch – Salad with a generous quantity of protein
- Evening Snack – To curb her evening hunger pangs, she likes to rely on Granola bar.
- Dinner – She ends her day with a healthy dinner of salmon or chicken and veggies. Sometimes, she likes to have tacos or vegan chili for dinner.
Christina Haack Favorite Things
- Healthy Foods – Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats, Smoothies and Juices, Berry-Oatmeal Bars, Hummus, Peanut Butter, Veggies, Grains, Lean Meats
- Everyday Look – Bronze Smokey Eye
- Beauty Product – Pink Dust Cosmetics Everything Palette
Christina Haack Facts
- Christina started working in the real estate industry right after completing her college education.
- She collaborated with her then-husband to start a real estate agency called ‘Tarek and Christina: The El Moussa Group’. The group was later disbanded after their divorce and Tarek formed a solo venture called Tarek and Associates.
- She had to face tough times in her real estate business during the 2008 Stock Market Crash. Within a space of few years, she had to downgrade from $6,000 per month home to a $700 per month apartment.
- In 2011, her then-husband Tarek spontaneously decided to film an audition tape for a reality TV show. Christina and Tarek showed the entire process of flipping the house with her husband’s friend filming it.
- They thought that their tape won’t garner much interest but the Pie Town Productions liked their video. Also, HGTV producers had checked their Instagram profile and saw the transformation they had brought in their projects.
- In 2012, she and Tarek signed a contract for the show production with HGTV. The show finally hit the screens in April 2013.
- She has collaborated with Tarek to start ‘Success Path Education’, which is a real estate investment seminar series in which they explain the entire process of flipping houses to the budding investors.
- In October 2020, she purchased a yacht (Prestige yacht) named ‘Aftermath’ from Sun Country Coastal.
- In January 2021, Christina shared the picture of her new tattoo on Instagram that reads “Still I Rise”. The tattoo runs from the base of her neck and along her spine.
- In April 2021, she listed her Newport Beach-based house for $6 million.
- In December 2022, Christina revealed that she had been diagnosed with mercury and lead poisoning.
Featured Image by Christina Haack / Instagram
Beautiful Christina is 5 inches taller than me, plus she outweighs me by 28 pounds! Wow.