|Jarret Stoll Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jarret Stoll is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player who has played in the National Hockey League for teams like the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, Los Angeles Kings, and Minnesota Wild. He has been honored with awards like WHL’s “East First Team All-Star” and “West First All-Star Team” as well as NHL’s “Stanley Cup”. In 2016, he started working as a talent scout for the Los Angeles Kings.
Jarret Lee Stoll
Melville, Saskatchewan, Canada
Jarret Stoll went to St. Paul’s Elementary School in Yorktown, Sacred Heart High School, and St. Joseph High School in Saskatoon.
Former Ice hockey player
- Father – Tim Stoll
- Mother – Sherri Stoll
- Siblings – Ashley Wilson (Sister) (Cheerleader), Kelly Stoll (Older Brother) (Played for Yorkton Terriers), Elizabeth Stoll (Younger Sister) (Part of Women’s Hockey Team of University of Saskatchewan Huskies)
- 28 (Los Angeles Kings)
- 19 (Minnesota Wild)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
96½ kg or 213 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jarret Stoll has dated –
- Rachel Hunter (2006-2009) – Jarret Stoll started dating New Zealand model and actress Rachel Hunter in 2006. After dating for almost 2 years, they got engaged in August 2008, after Jarret proposed her with a $60,000 sparkling diamond ring. Their wedding was scheduled to be held in August 2009 in North California. However, about 7 weeks before the wedding, Jarret decided to dump his fiancée as he was fed up with her high maintenance behavior.
- Katie Cassidy (2010-2012) – Stoll started dating American actress Katie Cassidy after meeting her at a basketball game at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. However, their relationship ended in January 2012.
- Paulina Gretzky (2012) – Jarret had a short-lived affair with actress and model Paulina Gretzky in June 2012. The rumors of their affair were created after a picture of them getting cozy in a hot tub was leaked.
- Erin Andrews (2013-Present) – Sportscaster Erin Andrews took to her Instagram in January 2013 to announce her new relationship with Jarret with a picture of a double date that also included her close friend, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. They had a couple of stormy years as Stoll was arrested for a drug offense and Andrews was embroiled in a leaked naked video scandal. In December 2016, they got engaged. The couple tied the knot on June 24, 2017. On June 28, 2023, they were blessed with their first child, a baby boy named Mack via a surrogate.
Race / Ethnicity
Jarret has starred in the TV commercial for Staples.
Best Known For
- Having played professional ice hockey for a number of big clubs such as Edmonton Oilers.
- Having won the Stanley Cup twice (2012, 2014) with the Los Angeles Kings.
First Ice Hockey Match
Jarret Stoll made his professional ice hockey debut in the 2002-03 season for the Edmonton Oilers.
Jarret Stoll credited his love for yoga routines to the longevity he enjoyed as a professional player. He used to do yoga about 4 to 5 times a week. He believes yoga helped him in
- Strengthening and lengthening his muscles
- Preventing injuries
- Proving right mental balance for his games
He also did cardio and strength training sessions. His gym workout routine comprised of lunges, pull-ups, shuttle drills, and burpees done in a circuit. He was also a big fan of agility ladder workouts and carried it along whenever he traveled.
Jarret Stoll Favorite Things
- Ice Cream Flavor – Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Sport apart from Ice Hockey – Golf
- Individual Qualities – Sincerity and honesty
- Ice Hockey Rinks – Chicago, Montreal, The Garden
- Goal Scored – One scored in 2012 Stanley Cup playoffs against Vancouver
- Ice Hockey Idols – Brian Propp, Steve Yzerman
Source – The Hockey News
Jarret Stoll Facts
- In 1997, he was picked by the Edmonton Ice as the first overall pick in the WHL Bantam Draft.
- In February 2006, he created a record of being the first Edmonton Oilers player to have won 21 out of 22 faceoffs with winning percentage of 95.45.
- In September 2008, he joined Los Angeles Kings after signing a lucrative 4-year deal worth $14.4 million. He was resigned 4 years later with $9.75 million three-year deal.
- He performed hosting duties for the yearly charity tournament in Saskatoon from 2006 to 2011. The proceeds from the tournament went to the Jarret Stoll Comfort Fund.
- In 2015, Stoll was arrested by police authorities in Las Vegas for bringing ecstasy and cocaine to his hotel. Later in June, he pleaded guilty to two charges.
- He had to enter NHL Entry Draft twice as he couldn’t agree on the deal with Calgary Flames after being picked in 2000. In his second draft in 2002, he was picked by Edmonton Oilers as a 36th pick.
- After 2000 draft, Calgary Flames had agreed the deal with Toronto Maple Leafs to trade him but it didn’t work out as they couldn’t fax necessary documents before the deadline.