Paulina Gretzky Height Weight Body Statistics

0

Born Name

Paulina Mary Jean Gretzky

Nick Name

Pauly

Paulina Gretzky weight

Sun Sign

Sagittarius

Born Place

Los Angeles, California, USA

Nationality

American

Education

She didn’t go to college as she was interested to pursue a career in the field of entertainment.

Occupation

Actress, model, singer

Family

  • Father – Wayne Gretzky (Hockey Player)
  • Mother – Janet Jones (Actress)
  • Siblings – Trevor Gretzky (Younger Brother), Emma Gretzky (Younger Sister), Ty Gretzky (Younger Brother), Tristan Gretzky (Younger Sister)
  • Others – Keith Gretzky (Uncle), Brent Gretzky (Uncle), Walter Gretzky (Grandfather), Phyllis Hockin (Grandmother), Isaac Brock (Ancestor)

Manager

Unknown

Genre

Pop, adult contemporary

Instruments

Vocals

Labels

AO Recordings

Build

Slim

Height

5 ft 8 in or 173 cm

Weight

63 kg or 139 pounds

Boyfriend

Paulina Gretzky dated –

  • Jarret Stoll (2012) – She had a fling with Canadian ice hockey player, Jarret Stoll in June 2012.
  • Dustin Johnson (2013-Present) – Paulina started dating American golfer, Dustin Johnson in January 2013. After dating for a couple of months, the duo engaged on August 18, 2013.
Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson
Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson

Race / Ethnicity

White

Hair Color

Blonde

Eye Color

Dark Brown

Sexual Orientation

Straight

Distinctive Features

Large breasts

Measurements

36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm

Paulina Gretzky hot boobs

Dress Size

6 (US) or 36 (EU)

Bra Size

32D

Shoe Size

8 (US)

Brand Endorsements

TaylorMade (2014)

Religion

Her religious beliefs are not known.

Best Known For

Her breasts, long blonde hair and fit body.

As Singer

She released her single “Collecting Dust” in 2006 via AO Recordings.

First Film

In 2000, she appeared in a short film In God We Trust for her role as Pink girl.

First TV Show

In 2010, Paulina appeared in the reality TV show Pretty Wild as herself (friend) in an episode titled “The Arrest”.

Personal Trainer

She works out and takes good care of her diet. Paulina is known for her fitness, besides other things. Though, she is blessed with good genes, but this didn’t mean she’ll neglect her fitness. According to Paulina herself, her fitness is the result of 70 per cent diet and remaining 30 per cent workout.

She also eat pizzas, cheeseburgers and other junk food, but the key is to eat in moderation.

Paulina used to run daily, earlier. She did kickboxing and dancing too. But, now as she is mostly moving, it becomes difficult for her to run and so she works out alone while watching a YouTube video.

Paulina Gretzky height

Paulina Gretzky Favorite Things

Unknown

Paulina Gretzky Facts

  1. She was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, California.
  2. Paulina is a celebutante.
  3. She did her first public performance in 2003 at Heritage Classic.
  4. Paulina had done modeling in the past. Her first magazine cover was that of Flare in August 2005.
  5. Paulina was born after 5 months and 2 days of her parents’ marriage.
  6. She is the goddaughter of Canadian former ice hockey player, Mark Messier.
  7. Paulina played “Bikini Girl Daisy” in the 2013 buddy comedy film “Grown Ups 2”.
  8. She was the cover girl of Golf Digest’s May 2014 issue.
  9. Visit her official website @ www.paulinagretzky.net.
  10. Connect with Paulina on MySpace, Twitter and Instagram.

“Get such content directly in your inbox!”

Subscribe to our Newsletter

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here