|Jonas Bridges Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||20, 2001|
Jonas Bridges is an American social media star, best known for his TikTok account, “@jonasbridges_” which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million fans and more than 240 million hearts. He became known for his short-form videos of both lipsyncing to well-known songs and duets with other TikTok stars. He is also known as a content creator for the social media platform YouNow starting in 2015, where he ends every broadcast with the phrase “Stay beautiful!”, and has amassed a fanbase of more than 500k followers. Jonas also created his YouTube channel around the same time, in October 2015.
However, he didn’t publish his 1st video, titled WEIRD FACTS until March 2016. He then continued to publish pranks, challenges, vlogs, and tested and reviewed weird products and showed his passion for traveling, cinematography, and cars. Starting in 2016, Jonas has also toured the United States, Europe, and Canada after he became affiliated with POMSCON (Part of My Story Convention) alongside Julian Jara, Cat Selman, Geo Roman, and others. Jonas also created his own brand of merchandise, Confidence Clothing in 2017 and has also amassed a large Instagram fanbase with more than 600k on his primary account and more than 200k followers on his secondary account.
Jonas Robert Bridges III
Dacula, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jonas attended Fort Mill High School in Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States.
In June 2019, he graduated from the South Carolina Connections Academy in Columbia, South Carolina, United States.
Social Media Star
- Father – Jonas “Rob” Bridges
- Mother – Denise “Mamma Bridges” Bridges
- Siblings – Niki Bridges (Older Sister)
Jonas Bridges self-manages his career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonas Bridges has dated –
- Nupur Sharma (2019-Present) – He 1st introduced Nupur, a fellow TikTok Star, to his YouTube audience on January 29, 2019, in a video titled Saying YES to everything my girlfriend says for 24hrs !! (went too far). It was her personality that attracted him and all of the “cute little things” she did rather than her looks. He also made a video about asking her to prom in April 2019. Besides collaborating together for social media and doing challenges together, the two also attended VidCon 2019 in Anaheim, California, United States.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Signature long fringe haircut
Jonas Bridges has endorsed brands such as –
- THRASHER MAGAZINE
- Huk Performance Fishing
- Hollister Co.
- CALVIN KLEIN
- Young & Reckless
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Rastaclat Bracelets
- Armani Exchange
Best Known For
His social media fanbase with more than 2.5 million fans on TikTok, more than 600k followers on Instagram, and more than 200k subscribers on YouTube
Jonas never spoke about his weight loss diet and workout routine in detail but announced to his fanbase that he had started taking gym workouts seriously in September 2018. Exactly 1 year later, he shared a progress picture and demonstrated substantial muscle mass gains.
Jonas Bridges Favorite Things
- Sports – Basketball, Fishing
Source – jonasbridgesofficial.com, YouTube
Jonas Bridges Facts
- He lived in Winder, Georgia, United States before moving to South Carolina, United States.
- Jonas is a self-admitted shoe addict.
- In the past, he used to be extremely curious and explored caves, forests, and abandoned houses and compounds.
- Both of his parents are active on Instagram. His mom’s handle is “mammabridges” while his dad uses a variation of Jonas’ nickname, “woahits_dad”.
- Jonas is deeply religious and his life’s mission is to live like Jesus and lead people to Jesus.
- He had 4 real relationships until 2016.
- Jonas is into airsoft, ziplining, and riding jet skis and dirtbikes.
- He has posted pictures with Raegan Beast and Kristen Hancher on his Instagram, among many others.
- His and other creators’ Meet & Greet event at TanaCon 2018 was canceled. Over 20k people showed up to see them and the venue couldn’t handle that big of a crowd.
- Jonas bought Yeezy shoes as a New Year’s present for his dad in 2018.
- Jonas’s dream job absolutely has to do with making other people happy.
- He loves fishing but always returns the fish back into the water because of his love for the planet and wildlife.
- He drives a blue Subaru BRZ.
- In September 2019, he moved out of his parents’ home in Charlotte, North Carolina, to pursue his dreams in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Visit his official website @ jonasbridgesofficial.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouNow, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jonas Bridges / Instagram