|Jonathan Daviss Quick Info
|Date of Birth
|February 28, 2000
Jonathan Daviss is an American actor who came to limelight after appearing in the science fiction television series Revolution (2013). He gained further popularity by starring in the movie Age of Summer (2018) and after landing the major role of Pope on the hit Netflix series Outer Banks that began streaming in April 2020.
Conroe, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He went to Conroe High School in Conroe in Texas.
- Father – Jonathan Daviss Sr. (Real estate agent)
- Mother – Yulanda Creamer-Daviss (Works in insurance)
- Siblings – Jillian (Sister), Jasmine (Sister), Jaden (Sister)
He is represented by –
- Innovative Artists
- Jessie Greene of Monster Talent Management Inc.
6 ft or 183 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- A scar on his toe
Jonathan Daviss Favorite Things
- Movie – The Road to El Dorado (2000) that he ended up knowing by heart after watching it too many times
- Passion – Playing the guitar, Singing
- Way To Unwind – Chilling at the beach with his friends
- Fan Of – Comic books and anime, particularly Kakashi Harate from the Naruto series, so much so that he and his sister once dressed up like the character while on a family trip to Florida and he even took his family to a Naruto-themed eatery in Orlando
- Show To Work On – Outer Banks as it has been perfect for him because of his special affinity with the beach and his getting the chance to be by the water that even included his dream of driving a boat during a shoot
Jonathan Daviss Facts
- When he was in high school, he was a part of the football team who led the district in special teams tackles. He was also involved in other kinds of sports as a child and he had once played on a little league baseball team.
- He got a scar on his toe during his childhood when an iron fell on his foot.
- Before gaining stardom, he was working as a sales associate at a shop called Saks Off 5th and he was charging Bird scooters on the side as well.
- When Jonathan was 17 years old, he decided to move to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in acting and he started his Los Angeles residency by sleeping on a friend’s couch until he managed to find some paying jobs.
- He was cast in the made-for-TV film Shattered Memories in 2018.
Featured Image by Jonathan Daviss / Instagram