|Sasha Sloan Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|March 11, 1995
Sasha Sloan is an American singer and songwriter who is best known for releasing various hit songs and EPs such as Smiling When I Die (2019), At Least I Look Cool (2019), Loser (2018), and Sad Girl (2018). With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 700k subscribers on YouTube.
Alexandra Artourovna Yatchenko
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angels, California, United States
Sasha attended the Berklee College of Music but dropped out mid-way in an effort to move to Los Angeles to become a songwriter.
Sasha Sloan is represented by AAE Music and Tom Schroeder, Matt Galle, and Steve Goodgold of Paradigm Talent Agency.
Indie Pop, Electronic
She has released her music with various record labels such as Good Times Recording and RCA Records.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a fringe cut
- She has a bunch of tattoos on her forearms.
Sasha Sloan Favorite Things
- Type Of Music – What makes her feel things and helps her think of her own life.
Source – ParadigmAgency.com
Sasha Sloan Facts
- She was brought up on the outskirts of Boston.
- Sasha was 5 years old when her mother bought her a piano. She went on to teach herself to play it professionally.
- She would often travel to Siberia to live with her grandparents on their farm in the summers during her childhood years.
- Sasha was 19 years old when she gave up her studies at the Berklee College of Music and shifted to Los Angeles in an effort to become a professional songwriter. While there, she worked at a coffee shop in order to be able to support herself.
- She has collaborated with various well-known artists such as Charli XCX, Gucci Mane, Kygo, and NF.
- On February 6, 2019, she made her debut TV show appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. She had performed her single Older from her 2nd EP Loser on the show.
- Sloan has written songs for various singers and musicians such as DJ Kaskade, Idina Menzel, Maggie Lindemann, Charli XCX, John Legend, and Camila Cabello.
- She was featured in Norwegian DJ Kygo‘s music video of This Town in 2017.
- Sloan released her debut EP titled Sad Girl on April 8, 2018. The same year on November 29, 2018, she released her 2nd EP titled Loser.
- She once stated that her 3rd EP Self-Portrait which was released on October 18, 2019, was about her not liking to go to parties and suffering from various kinds of anxiety.
- Sloan relishes the taste of “Spike’s Junkyard Dogs” in Allston.
- She and her father share the same birthday.
- Her parents parted ways with one another and got back together on various accounts.
Featured Image By Justin Higuchi / Flickr / CC BY 2.0