|Jordan Doww Quick Info
|Date of Birth
|July 31, 1995
Jordan Doww is an American YouTube personality, actor, comedian, writer as well as a producer who rose to fame with his on-camera work such as the TV series Baldwin Cafe that premiered in 2015. He gained further popularity after debuting his own comedy show that he has anchored and headlined himself called HollyWEIRD, at the Hollywood Improv in 2016, before making it travel the country. His eponymous YouTube channel has featured personalized lifestyle content, miniature comedic, and dramatic skits, and his highly popular candid weekly vlogs. His exemplary work on YouTube had led him to be listed as AOL’s “YouTube Personality to Watch in 2016.”
Jordan Doww, Daily Dot
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He enrolled in Michigan State University with Films as his subject but discontinued in order to move to Los Angeles in 2014 to pursue his dream of having a career in the entertainment industry.
YouTube personality, Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer
He is represented by CESD Talent Agency.
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
He has dated
- Casey Askew
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Moles on his face and neck
- Defined jawline
- Thick eyebrows
Jordan Doww Favorite Things
- Addiction – Starbucks
- Food – Meat pizza, although he has been trying and hoping to turn vegan
- Book – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Idea Of Unwinding After A Long Day At Work – Collapsing and then watching something relaxing such as Netflix with a glass of red wine
- Movie – Bridesmaids
- Sport That He Has Never Played But Would Love To – Skydiving
Jordan Doww Facts
- He hails from Detroit in Michigan.
- Doww began acting at the age of 10.
- When he left college, he did an internship at Disneyland in Anaheim, California and he would work 8-plus hour shifts as a Photopass photographer at the resort with no car. So, he used to Uber from Anaheim to Los Angeles for auditions, social media events, or any opportunity to showcase his name, content, and his brand. There would be times when he would have no money to get home and so he would walk as far as he could so that his cab would cost less.
Featured Image by jordan doww / Instagram