|Rohan Shah Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|December 29, 1994
Rohan Shah is an Indian actor who is widely known for having appeared in several television shows including the Sony TV soap opera Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar (2014). He has also been featured in numerous films like Hacked (2020). Rohan has amassed more than 450k followers on Instagram.
He acquired a B.Com in Advertising and Public Relations.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Heli Daruwala – Rumor
- Apoorva Arora
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Cheerful smile
- Tattoo on his arm
He has been featured in commercials for various well-known brands such as Maggi and Dabur.
Rohan Shah Favorite Things
- Animal – Cats with his pet one having been the apple of his eye
Source – Instagram
Rohan Shah Facts
- He was brought up in Mumbai.
- He kickstarted his acting career when he was only 6 years old by doing advertisements.
- Rohan has recalled that his mother had wanted him to do commercials as she had been excited about watching her child on television, having been unaware that one gets paid for starring in an ad. He has added that when he was doing his first commercial that had been for Colgate, her mother had been asked for the budget when she had got all confused thinking they would have to pay to appear on the small screen. More offers started pouring in when people began recognizing him and his acting career took off.
- Shah has affirmed that he had thoroughly enjoyed essaying the schoolboy who falls in love for the first time, in India’s first Instagram-only web series Firsts by Dice Media. He has cherished how each episode lasts for only a minute, yet beautifully captures the critical “firsts” in their relationships like the first time they saw each other and their very first conversation. He has remembered that when he began shooting for the show, it was like happiness to him with him reminiscing school love all over again, and craving to be in that wonderful feeling.
- Rohan has stated that his character in the movie Hacked had been a striking contrast to the lover boy personality he played in Firsts where he stalks a married woman to the extent of invading her private as well as professional life by means of technology. He had taken up his hugely different role as a challenge. He has recollected having filmed for 12-15 hours for Hacked for almost 4 months, and the murky and destructive character he was portraying started affecting him as it stayed with him.
- Rohan has believed that as an actor, it is of great importance to feel the part, as only then is it possible to perform the best. He has been satisfied with having been able to give himself completely to his roles, which has allowed him to get into the skin of the person he has portrayed, having considered the ability to have been his biggest strength.
- Rohan has been a part of the YouTube channel FilterCopy.
- He has admitted that his behavior on social media changed entirely after he became an actor, with him having become more conscious about things he has done including even ordering food.
Featured Image by Rohan Shah / Instagram