|V Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Tae-hyung is a South Korean singer known for being a member of the popular band, BTS (Bangtan Boys). He joined the band in June 2013 with the track No More Dream. He has released various singles with BTS such as Just One Day, Miss Right, Dope, and Not Today.
V, Tae Tae, Blank Tae
Seo District, Daegu, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Kim Tae-hyung studied at the Korean Arts High School and graduated in 2014. He later joined the Global Cyber University.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actor
- Siblings – Kim Eon Jin (Younger Sister), Kim Jeong Gyu (Younger Brother)
Kim Tae-hyung is managed by Big Hit Entertainment.
- Big Hit Entertainment
- Def Jam Japan
- Pony Canyon
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kim Tae-hyung is single as he is busy shaping his career leaving him with no time for relationships. But his ideal type of a girl is someone who is charming, will take care of him, will love him, always look good, can make hot chocolate, and wear wide pants. He also wants to marry his first love and be with her forever.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’, ‘red’ or ‘blue’.
- Cute face with soft facial features.
- Tapering jawline
Kim Tae-hyung has featured in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- BBQ Coconut Chicken
- Korean ASMR Crispy Fried Chicken
- SK Telecom – CF NUGU
Best Known For
- Being a member of BTS (Bangtan Boys), a 7-member all boys Korean pop group. On June 13, 2013, Kim Tae-hyung joined the team of BTS on Mnet’s M Countdown with the track “No More Dream”. He has co-written many of the group’s songs such as “Hold Me Tight” and “Fun Boyz”.
- Releasing cover songs “Hug Me” with bandmate J-Hope and Adele’s hit song “Someone Like You”.
- His song Stigma which he produced with Jungkook’s lyrics. The song made a huge success, reaching 26th position on the Gaon Music Chart and 10th position on the Billboard World Digital Singles Chart.
On June 12, 2013, Kim Tae-hyung, as one of the members of BTS, released their debut album 2 Cool 4 Skool under the label Loen Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment. The album has 9 tracks including 2 hidden tracks.
First TV Show
In 2013, he made his first television show appearance on the talk show, After School Club appearing as a guest.
Kim Tae-hyung does not follow any workout routine. Being a dancer, it’s easy for him to get his workout done from his dance practices. He has a well-maintained physique and even if he does not exercise, his dancing compensates and helps him stay in shape.
Also, he does not have any diet plan. He likes to eat and can eat anytime. Kim believes if you enjoy your food, you are unlikely to put on weight.
Kim Tae-hyung Favorite Things
- Colors – Black, White, Green
- Type Of Food – Japchae and any type of meat dish.
- Number – 10
- Artist – Eric Benét
- Song – ‘Rain’ by Lee Juck
- Items – Computer, clothes, shoes, accessories, and anything unique
Source – BTS Diary
Kim Tae-hyung Facts
- He is a perfume fanatic.
- His band members consider him the strangest member amongst them.
- He considers his eyes to be the most charming aspect of him.
- His ideal date would be in an amusement park.
- His most memorable incident was cutting off his bangs during the shooting of the music video “Danger”.
- Growing up, he used to work on a farm.
- He cried when he watched Miracle In Cell Number 7.
- His role model is his father.
- If he had a superpower, he would want the ability to talk to cars.
- He likes doing the Kkumul Kkumul dance.
- The three requirements for his happiness are family, health, and honor.
Featured Image by Kim Tae-hyung / Instagram