|Jordan Love Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jordan Love is an American football quarterback who played college football at Utah State and was named to the second-team All-MWC (2018). He then went on to play for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL) after the team drafted him in the first round (26th pick) of the 2020 NFL Draft.
Jordan Alexander Love
Bakersfield, California, United States
Jordan Love studied at Liberty High School, a public co-educational high school located in Bakersfield, California. There, he played football.
After that, he attended Utah State University on a scholarship.
- Father – Orbin Jr. (Police officer for the Bakersfield Police Department)
- Mother – Anna Love
- Siblings – He has 3 sisters.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
99 kg or 218 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jordan Love has dated –
- Ronika Stone (2020-Present) – He started going out with college volleyball player Ronika Stone in the year 2020. She is the daughter of Ron Christopher Stone (an American former professional football guard in the National Football League (NFL) for the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers, and Oakland Raiders). Jordan Love and Ronika Stone confirmed their romance in the middle of 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Jordan Love Facts
- He shared a close bond with his father who coached many of his son’s sports teams.
- He was 14 years old when his father committed suicide after a doctor changed his medication and his behavior became abnormal.
- After his father’s death, Jordan Love thought about quitting football but his mother suggested he continue the game for another year in order to make sure he was not making a rash decision.
- He played on his high school’s football team and served as the backup quarterback for the freshman team. He was quite small in stature during the initial phase of his high school years.
- Jordan Love passed for 2,148 yards and 24 touchdowns and rushed for 806 yards with eight touchdowns as a senior as well as led Liberty to the State semi-final that season.
- He was a two-star recruit and received offers from Eastern Washington University, Utah State University, Northern Arizona University, University of Northern Colorado, and California State University, Sacramento. He decided to commit to playing college football at Utah State.
- In 2016, he redshirted his first year at Utah State. After that, he played in 12 games and started the final six as a freshman in 2017 and finished the season, completing 129 of 235 passes for 1,631 yards, eight touchdowns, and six interceptions.
- Jordan Love was named the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week after his debut at UNLV.
- After passing for 359 yards and four touchdowns, he was named the MVP of the 2018 New Mexico Bowl.
- He went on to complete his college career passing for 8,600 yards, throwing 60 touchdowns against 29 interceptions, and rushing for an additional 403 yards and 9 touchdowns and decided to forgo his senior year and enter the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Before the 2020 Draft, he participated in the NFL Scouting Combine and was later picked by the Green Bay Packers in the first round (26th pick). With this, he became the first player from a Group of Five conference to be chosen in that draft.
- Jordan signed his rookie four-year, fully guaranteed contract worth over $12.3 million with a signing bonus of over $6.5 million, on July 1, 2020. This marked the first time a quarterback received a fully guaranteed contract since the rookie pay scale was changed.
- Along with two of his college football teammates, he was cited for possession of marijuana in late 2019. However, the charges were later dropped as the prosecutors cited a lack of evidence for the dismissal.
Featured Image by All-Pro Reels / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0 DEED