|Yvonne Jung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1969|
Yvonne Jung is an American actress and producer who is known for her work in Third Watch (1999), Stuff (2015), and Medical Investigation (2004).
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yvonne has dated –
- Anthony Ruivivar (1998-Present) – Yvonne married actor, producer, and director Anthony Ruivivar on January 4, 1998. Together, the couple has 2 children – a boy named Kainoa Ruivivar, (b. August 28, 2002), who weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce at the time of his birth, and a girl named Levi Ruivivar, (b. May 3, 2006), who was born at 8:08 a.m, and weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz. and was 20 inches long at the time of her birth. They also have a third child – a boy named Kale.
Race / Ethnicity
Her husband had once mentioned in an interview that Yvonne is of Jewish, German, and Czech ancestry.
- Thin upper lip
- Beautiful eyes
Yvonne Jung Facts
- She was born and brought up in the United States.
- Yvonne made her debut TV show appearance as an X-Ray Tech in ER in 2002, alongside the likes of actors Anthony Edwards, George Clooney, and Julianna Margulies.
- In the year 2012, she was cast in her first theatrical film called Junction as Reporter Wood.
- She got her big break in the television industry with her roles of Holly Levine / Colleen Frewer in Third Watch (2001-2005). From there, she went on to be cast in several other well-known roles such as that of Claire in Criminal Minds, and Nicole in The Elevator.
- Her film and television credits include Law & Order, Medical Investigation, Stuff, and A Little Something for Your Birthday.
Featured Image By Levi Ruivivar / Instagram