|Tamara Smart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 2005|
Tamara Smart is an English actress and model who made her acting debut by playing the character of Enid Nightshade in the British-German fantasy drama children’s television series, The Worst Witch, in 2017. She has also been cast in other roles like Juliet Butler in the sci-fi adventure film Artemis Fowl, Louise Fulci in the horror anthology series Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Kelly Ferguson in the family horror film A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting, and Hailey Hicks in the pre-apocalyptic crime drama series Hard Sun.
Tamara Valerie Smart
Barnet, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Tamara Smart has received training at Dance Crazy Studios and Razzamataz Theatre School Barnet.
- Father – Cornelius Smart
- Mother – Fiona Smart
- Sibling – Justine Smart (Older Sister)
Tamara Smart has been repped by Top Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Tamara Smart Facts
- In 2017, she started appearing as Enid Nightshade, Mildred’s second-best friend who is introduced in The Worst Witch Strikes Again where she has hair “the colour of milky tea”, in The Worst Witch. The show is based on novel series of the same name by Jill Murphy.
- Tamara has co-starred in The Worst Witch alongside the likes of Bella Ramsey, Jenny Richardson, and others.
- She made her film debut as Juliet Butler, Domovoi’s 12-year-old niece and protégé who is Artemis’ best friend, in Artemis Fowl in 2020. She co-starred in the film alongside Ferdia Shaw, Lara McDonnell, Josh Gad, Nonso Anozie, Colin Farrell, and Judi Dench.
- Tamara Smart was cast as Kelly Ferguson in the 2020 American family horror film titled A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting.
- Her modeling credits include having worked with New Look and Marks and Spencers.
Featured Image by Tamara Smart / Instagram