|Kashmira Irani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kashmira Irani is an Indian actress known for her work in television, film, and theatre. Her most prominent appearance has been as Amber in Amber Dhara, Draupadi in Dharmakshetra, Samaira Khanna in Dosti… Yaariyan… Manmarziyan, and Princess Sonali in the musical Zangoora-The Gypsy Prince.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Kashmira attended New York City’s Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute.
- Mother – Amrita Irani
- Siblings – Yasmin Irani (Older Sister)
Kashmira is managed by Suchi Jaggi Kapoor.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin lips
Kashmira has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Grand Mills.
Kashmira Irani Facts
- She spent the first 17 years in Pune before relocating to Mumbai in order to pursue a career in acting.
- Prior to beginning her acting career, Kashmira had worked as a fashion designer and worked as an assistant stylist with her cousin.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Amber in Amber Dhara in 2007. Irani won the title of “Best Debutant Award” for this role at the Sansui Television Awards.
- In 2014, Kashmira was cast as an Aerial dancer in PK alongside the likes of actors Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani, Saurabh Shukla, and Sanjay Dutt.
- Her television and film credits include Bharat, Rangoon, Tiger Zinda Hai, Dharmakshetra, and Seven.
- She is very fond of the work of actor Salman Khan. Kashmira is also close friends with his sister Arpita Khan.
- Kashmira has a huge collection of perfumes.
- She can fluently speak English, Punjabi, and Hindi.
- Kashmira considers actor Neeraj Kabi to be her mentor.
Featured Image By Kashmira Irani / Instagram