|Jordyn DiNatale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jordyn DiNatale is an American actress who is known for her appearance as Ruby Lane in Fear Street: Part One – 1994 (2021), Fear Street: Part Two – 1978 (2021), and Fear Street: Part Three – 1666 (2021). However, her acting credits also include her role as Rory in The Burch, Young Connie Sheeran in The Irishman, and Shantel in The Punisher.
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Jordyn attended East Haven High School before enrolling at South Carolina State University from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in 2015.
- Father – Jay DiNatale (Singer)
- Mother – Robyn DiNatale (Singer)
- Siblings – C.J. DiNatale (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lb
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordyn has dated –
- Andrew DeCoster
Race / Ethnicity
- Slightly cleft chin
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin lips
- She has a mole on her upper lip and on the right side of her cheek.
Jordyn DiNatale Facts
- She was brought up in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Jordyn made her debut feature film appearance as Jenny in Murt Ramirez Wants to Kick My Ass in 2012. Later, in 2014, Jordyn appeared in her first TV show titled Inside Amy Schumer as a Nerd Girl.
- Both of her parents are singers for the band American Graffiti.
- She has worked alongside the likes of actor Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci in The Irishman (2019).
- One of the earliest posts that Jordyn uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 27, 2012.
Featured Image By Jordyn DiNatale / Instagram