José Antonio Reyes Calderón
- Father – Francisco Reyes
- Mother – Mari Calderon
- Siblings – Jesus Reyes (Brother)
Reyes is signed with Doyen Sports.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jose Antonio Reyes dated –
- Reme – In the past, Jose had fling with Reme.
- Ana Lopez – Reyes is married to the Spanish model Ana Lopez. Together they have a son Jose Antonio Reyes Lopez.
Race / Ethnicity
Jose Antonio Reyes’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35½ cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Jose Antonio Reyes has signed sponsorship contract with Adidas.
Best Known For
Winning several UEFA Europa League titles, some with Sevilla FC and some with Atletico Madrid.
First Football Match
He first started for Sevilla FC B in a match against Real Zaragoza in the 1999-2000 season.
On February 1, 2004, Reyes debuted for Arsenal in a 2-1 victory against Manchester City.
Jose played his first match for Atletico Madrid in a 3-1 success over S.S. Lazio.
Reyes had his debut for Sevilla FC on January 8, 2012 against Rayo Vallecano.
He first performed for the national team of Spain on September 6, 2003 in a 3-0 friendly victory against Portugal.
- Passing the ball
- Aerial duels
- Holding the ball
Reyes has not acted in a film yet.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Reyes has not been seen in any other TV show.
Jose Antonio Reyes Favorite Things
Reyes’s favorite things are not known.
Jose Antonio Reyes Facts
- Reyes began his career at the youth team of Sevilla FC at the age of 10. He went through all youth levels with the Los Rojiblancos (The Red and Whites).
- Jose signed his first professional deal with Sevilla FC at the age of 16.
- Reyes shifted to Arsenal after he signed a contract worth somewhere between 10.5 and 17 million British pounds depending up on the success of the English club.
- In 2005, despite Jose lived with his family in England, he stated that the life in England was different than he thought before he transferred to Arsenal.
- Jose was part of a season-long exchange between Real Madrid and Arsenal before the start of 2006-2007 season. His team Arsenal switched him for the Real Madrid’s player Julio Baptista.
- He scored his first goal for Real Madrid in a match against Real Sociedad on September 17, 2006.
- In 2007, after Reyes passed the medical tests at Atletico Madrid, he signed a four-year contract for a price of 12 million euros.
- For the 2008-2009 season, Atletico Madrid sent Reyes on a loan to the Portuguese club S.L. Benfica.
- On January 5, 2012, Reyes again reached an agreement with the first club of his career, Sevilla F.C. Jose then penned a 3 year-deal.
- He appeared in the 2006 FIFA World Cup as a part of the Spanish national team.
- He won the 2003-2004 Premier League and 2004-2005 FA Cup with Arsenal.
- Follow Reyes on Twitter and Instagram.