|Myra Molloy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Myra Molloy is a Thai-American singer, songwriter, voiceover artist, and actress who rose to fame as she won the premiere season of Thailand’s Got Talent in 2011. She is also known for her on-screen roles like Wish in Halfworlds and Mara Chamberlain in The Bold Type.
Maneepat Myra Molloy
Los Angeles, California, United States
Myra Molloy attended the Shrewsbury International School in Bangkok, Thailand, and became its first vocal scholar at the age of 9. Also, she graduated summa cum laude from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, majoring in singing and songwriting.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – John Molloy
- Sibling – Nina (Younger Sister)
Pop, Classical Crossover, Jazz
Vocals, Violin, Viola
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Myra Molloy is of Thai descent on her mother’s side and has American roots on her father’s side.
- Lean physique
- Pierced ears
Myra Molloy Facts
- She was just 5 when she started playing the violin and later shifted to the viola.
- She fell in love with Broadway during the frequent trips she made to New York City while growing up.
- Myra Molloy participated in the reality competition television series, Thailand’s Got Talent, in 2011 and sang Time to Say Goodbye, Think of Me, Pie Jesu, and the Thai pop song Star. She eventually won the competition at the age of 13.
- She played the character named Wish in the 2nd season of the dark fantasy thriller television series, Halfworlds, in 2015.
- Over the years, she has performed at events like The Thai National Film Awards, The British Embassy Celebration of Queen Elizabeth II’s birthday, and The Asia-Pacific ICT Awards.
- She has attended The Phantom of the Opera performances several times, often standing through the entire performance with her $26 standing-room ticket.
- In June 2020, Myra Molloy appeared as Mara Chamberlain in an episode titled Leveling Up of the comedy-drama television series, The Bold Type.
- She enjoys musicals.
- She has performed in places like Paris, China, Singapore, Thailand, and the United States. Also, she has sung in different languages such as English, Thai, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Latin.
- She has provided vocals to the character of Moana in the Thai version of the 2016 Walt Disney Studios 3D computer-animated musical adventure film, Moana.
Featured Image by Myra Molloy / Instagram