|Joseph Devries Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1994|
Joseph Devries is a Welsh musician, singer, and songwriter who is best known for the release of several hit tracks including Starving, Talk, Never Ever, Back Together, Living For Tonight, Secret Love Song, Borderlines, and Fix My Heart (Acoustic). Other than that, Joseph is also known for being a former founding member of the boyband Overload Generation.
Wales, United Kingdom
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Father – Antonio Devries (Twitter Star)
- Mother – Victoria Devries
- Siblings – Leondre Devries (Younger Brother) (Rapper), Matilda Devries (Younger Sister) (Singer), Jacob Lee (Brother), Ben Lee (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He has a prominently visible beauty spot on the upper-left side of his forehead.
- His chiseled jawline
Joseph Devries Facts
- He rose to prominence in the year 2014, after being one of the finalists that sung for the boyband Overload Generation at The X Factor (UK). Other members of the band are Andy Fowler, Sonny Robertson, Jordi Whitworth, and Oliver Garland.
- Despite the band Overload Generation‘s success, Joseph opted out in 2015, to pursue a solo career.
- On May 25, 2016, Joseph released his first single titled Secret Love Song.
- It was his father who convinced him to upload his music videos to YouTube.
- As of 2020, a few of the most popular music videos on his YouTube music channel JoeyDevriesVEVO were of his songs Fix My Heart, Never Ever, and Back Together.
- He has a Border Collie named Shadow.
Featured Image By Joseph Devries / Instagram
His height is 5’11. His mum’s name is Vanessa not Victoria