|Josh Beech Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1985|
Josh Beech is an English singer, model, songwriter, actor, and photographer who is known for walking the runway for famous and popular brands like Givenchy, Burberry, Moschino, Valentino, John Galliano, Tommy Hilfiger, and many others. He has appeared on the cover page of the prominent magazines including Vogue Hommes International, i-D Magazine, GQ Italy, Vogue Italia, and Dazed & Confused.
Biggin Hill, London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
During his college days, Beech joined music classes and learned music.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Model, Photographer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Bobby Beech
- Siblings – Lucy Beech (Younger Sister)
Josh Beech is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- DNA Models – New York
- Success Models – Paris
- d’management group – Milan
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Kult Australia – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
He is also represented by Jessica of Lyric House and Sarah of Charmfactory.
Folk, Indie Rock, Soul, Alternative
Vocals, Guitars, Bass, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Drums
Beech has released his music through RBL Music Italia, Universal Music Group, Virgin/EMI.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Beech has dated –
- Shenae Grimes (2012-Present) – Josh Beech met Canadian actress Shenae Grimes in the spring of 2012 and soon began dating each other. On May 10, 2013, the couple got hitched, and after a 5-year-long marriage, both became parents of a daughter named Bowie Scarlett Beech (b. September 27, 2018). In February 2021, they announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering Height
- Slim Face
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
Josh Beech has done endorsement work for various brands like Beymen, Giuseppe Zanotti, Mango, 5CM, River Island, Gap, Forever 21, Just Cavalli, Big Star, Ermanno Scervino, Antony Morato, John Richmond, Diesel, AY, Moschino, John Galliano, Paul & Joe, Tommy Hilfiger, Hudson Jeans, H&M, Full Circle, ELEVEN PARIS, Thierry Mugler, Giuliano Fujiwara, Levi’s, Sandro, Ra-Re, Valentino, Barneys, and Burberry.
Best Known For
- Marrying the Canadian actress, Shenae Grimes
- Releasing his debut EP Fight Strong in 2015
- Modeling for popular brands including River Island, Gap, Forever 21, and Just Cavalli
As a Singer
As a member of the band Beech, he released his first single titled Lovers in 2014 which became a significant hit gaining its place at the top 40s in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and France.
He released his debut EP as a solo artist titled Fight Strong in 2015.
Josh prefers to practice boxing and do mild fitness training exercises under the supervision of his boxing coach and trainer mate, Jorge Diaz. He likes to do pushups to maintain his muscular strength.
Josh Beech Facts
- He was raised in Bromley, South London, England.
- Beech started playing the piano when he was 10 years old.
- He began practicing guitar at the age of 13.
- Josh always wanted to become a musician.
- He aspired to run his band at the age of 16 but was unable to do so due to lack of contacts and started singing on his own.
- Josh has experience with different type of musical genres.
- As a model, Josh came in contact with Sherrill Smith and posed at a festival in 2007.
- He got his first modeling campaign for Burberry. After getting selected at Burberry, Beech got various offers from prominent brands like Levi’s 501 jeans and soon started posing for fashion hubs including John Galliano, Valentino, Thierry Mugler, H&M, Moschino, Diesel, Givenchy, Topman, and Tommy Hilfiger.
- He has a knack for photography.
- Visit his official website @ joshbeechmusic.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Andrea Vecchiato / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0