|Josh Popper Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1993|
Josh Popper is an American former National Football League athlete turned boxer and boxing coach who is the founder of the Bredwinners boxing gym in New York City. He rose to fame in 2023, after being rumored to be the boyfriend of singer and songwriter Madonna.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Josh attended Rowan University, where he played on their football team.
Boxer, Boxing Coach
- Father – Michael Popper, Sr
- Mother – Vanita Allen
- Siblings – Chris J Popper, (Brother), Michael J. Popper Jr., (Brother), Justina Popper (Sister)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh has dated –
- Madonna (2023-Present) – Singer and songwriter Madonna and Josh were rumored to be dating one another in March 2023. Later that month, she confirmed her relationship with Josh by sharing a photo on her Instagram story.
Race / Ethnicity
He sports a boxed-shaped beard.
Through his social media, Josh has either endorsed or promoted various brands including HOTSUIT BOXING.
Josh Popper Facts
- He was brought up in New York.
- Josh had formerly played football for the National Football League.
- Growing up, Josh was very close to his mother and also credits her for everything he has achieved so far.
- The earliest post that Popper uploaded to his Instagram account was on August 13, 2013.
Featured Image By Josh Popper / Instagram