|Julia Tomasone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1998|
Julia Tomasone is a talented Canadian actress and singer known for her role in Backstage as Bianca Blackwell. Her other works include Samantha Allison in Kiss and Cry, Dylan in Dark Haven High, and Rachel in Connor Undercover among others. She won the Young Entertainer Award in 2017 for “Best Leading Young Actress in a TV Series”.
Julia Nicole Tomasone
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
There is no information about the schools and colleges that Julia Tomasone attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 younger sisters.
Julia Tomasone is represented by Ambition Talent, Inc., Talent Agency in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Tomasone has dated –
- Kevin Alves – Julia has been in a relationship with Brazilian Canadian figure skater and actor, Kevin Alves. The couple was spotted together at the 2nd Annual Young Entertainer Awards in 2017. It is not clear if the pair is still together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Petite figure
Julia Tomasone has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Canon Canada
- Indie Lee Skincare
- Lipstick Queen
Best Known For
- Her character as Bianca Blackwell on Disney and Family Channel’s TV series Backstage (2016-2017)
- Portraying Samantha Allison in Kiss and Cry (2017), Dylan in Dark Haven High (2017), and Rachel on the comedy crime series Connor Undercover (2010)
As a Singer
She collaborated with Matthew Ise to release the cover of the song To Build A Home by The Cinematic Orchestra in the past. She also sang on the TV series Backstage.
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut as Samantha Allison in Kiss and Cry.
First TV Show
In 2008, she made her first TV show appearance on the family comedy-drama series Life with Derek as Julia.
Julia Tomasone Favorite Things
- Subject – Drama
- Disney Princess – Sleeping Beauty
Julia Tomasone Facts
- As a child, she was shy and attending art school helped her overcome her shyness.
- Singers that inspire her are Adele, Idina Menzel, and Katy Perry.
- She is workaholic and perfectionist by nature.
- Her weak point as a performer is her lack of ability to skillfully play a musical instrument which could have aided her while singing.
- If she weren’t a performer, she would have been a creative writer.
- In 2017, she won the Young Entertainer Award for “Best Leading Young Actress in a TV Series”.
- She has worked with humanitarian organization AYNI Project in Peru in the past.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Julia Tomasone / Instagram