|Jung So-min Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jung So-min is a South Korean actress who gained popularity with her role as Hong Mo-ne in the melodrama television series, Bad Guy, in 2010. This role won her the 18th Korean Culture and Entertainment Award for “Best New Actress for TV”. The actress is also known for her roles in shows and movies like Because This Is My First Life, The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, Be Melodramatic, Living Together, My Father Is Strange, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, Can We Get Married?, Abyss, Homme Fatale, Came to Me and Became a Star, Soul Mechanic, Playful Kiss, Monthly House, and Daddy You, Daughter Me.
Seoul, South Korea
Jung So-min got enrolled at the Korea National University of Arts.
- Sibling – She has a younger brother.
Jung So-min has been signed with –
- SM Culture & Contents
- Jellyfish Entertainment
- Blossom Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jung So-min has dated –
- Kim Hyun-joong
- Lee Joon (2017-2020) – In October 2017, she started going out with actor, singer, and DJ Lee Joon but the duo separated in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Jung So-min is of South Korean descent.
- Puffy eyes
- Charming smile
Jung So-min Facts
- She took ballet lessons from elementary school to middle school. Later, she started learning traditional Korean dance in high school as her parents were against ballet.
- Jung So-min was cast as Choi Sang-bong/Ae-bong in the television sitcom, The Sound of Your Heart, in 2016. She co-starred in the show alongside Lee Kwang-soo and the duo won the “Best Couple Award” at the KBS Entertainment Awards.
- Alongside Yoon Je-moon, she co-starred as Won Do-yeon in the 2017 comedy film, Daddy You, Daughter Me.
- In 2017, Jung So-min played Byeon Mi-yeong/Lee Mi-yeong, Lee Yoon-seok and Na Young-shil’s 2nd daughter and the 3rd child of the family, in the family romantic comedy-drama television series, My Father Is Strange. For this performance, she was nominated for the 1st The Seoul Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Drama” as well as KBS Drama Awards for “Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama” and “Netizen Award, Actress”.
- Jung So-min brought to life the character of Yoo Jin-kang, an advertisement designer who lost her parents in an accident when she was young, in The Smile Has Left Your Eyes in 2018.
- On May 2, 2019, she joined YouTube with her channel titled “정소민ssomday” and it has accrued a fan base of more than 400k subscribers.
- Jung So-min appeared as a cast member of the SBS variety show, Little Forest, in 2019.
Featured Image by TV10 / YouTube / CC BY 3.0