|Kain Rivers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 2004|
Kain Rivers is a Ukrainian-Russian singer. He is known for being the semi-finalist of the 3rd season of the Ukrainian TV project The Voice Kids telecasted on 1+1 (TV channel) in the team of Potap, who is a Ukrainian producer, songwriter, composer, performer, director, scriptwriter, TV presenter, and also the semi-finalist of Junior New Wave 2017, which is an international contest for young performers. Kain performs songs in Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, English, and Chinese languages.
Kirill Dmitrievich Rogovets-Zakon
Singer, Actor, and Model
- Father – Dmitry Zakon (Businessman and Investor)
Europop, R&B, and Rock
He has released his music via Warner Music Russia, Warner Chappell Music, Make It Music (part of Black Star Inc.), The Orchard, Klever Group (Klever Label), Believe Music, EMI Music Publishing, Broadcast Music, Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ukrainian and Russian ancestry.
- Lean body
- Thin lips
- Tattoos on both of his arms
He has endorsed brands such as Louis Vuitton.
Kain Rivers Facts
- He has participated in the first season of The Battle of Talents reality show on the Muz-TV channel.
- In the Kinder МУЗ Awards on the Muz-TV channel, he was nominated as “Singer of the Year”.
- Kain has participated in several music festivals, which include Atlas Weekend 2017, FIFA Fan Fest 2018 in St. Petersburg, and others.
- He was the winner of the people’s choice award in the final of the national qualifying round of Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018 from Ukraine by singing the song Without Saying Goodbye.
- In 2018, he also participated in the 5th season of the TV project The Voice Kids on Channel One Russia in the team of Basta, who is a Russian rapper, producer, and radio host.
- In August 2018, Kain released his debut album named Star which contains 12 songs.
- Later in 2018, Kain released his 2nd album Music and You.
- In 2018, he played the lead role in a musical short film We Remember dedicated to the memory of The Holocaust, in the commemoration of the Jewish victims of Nazism during World War II.
- He released his 3rd album Wounded Beast in February 2019.
- In 2019, Kain recorded 2 songs, the first one is Faded feat Polina and DJs of Digital Farm Animals and the other one is Be My Nirvana feat Filatov & Karas.
- Kain has worked with well-known artists such as John Newman, Sofia Rotaru, Dima Bilan, Atlas Weekend, and several others.
Featured Image by Kain Rivers / Instagram