|Tyler Hubbard Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1987|
Tyler Hubbard is an American musician, singer, and songwriter who has gained acclaim for being the other half of the Nashville-based country music duo, Florida Georgia Line, alongside Brian Kelley. Apart from his work with Florida Georgia Line, he has also served as a songwriter for several other songs including Hope You Get Lonely Tonight, Tippin’ Point, Happens Like That, Love Me or Don’t, Can’t Help Myself, You Make It Easy, and Famous.
Tyler Reed Hubbard
Monroe, Georgia, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Tyler Hubbard studied at Loganville Christian Academy from where he graduated in 2005. After that, he attended Belmont University.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Roy Hubbard
- Mother – Amy Hubbard
- Siblings – Cameron Hubbard (Younger Brother), Amelia Hubbard (Younger Sister)
- Others – Hoyt Harper Hubbard (Paternal Grandfather), Virginia (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Weldon Eady (Maternal Grandfather), Rita Day (Maternal Grandmother)
Tyler Hubbard is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Country, Country Pop, Country Rock
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Piano
Big Loud Mountain, Republic Nashville, Big Machine Records
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler Hubbard has dated –
- Hayley Hubbard (2013-Present) – He started dating Hayley Stommel in the year 2013 and proposed her during a helicopter flight on September 22, 2014. The following year on July 1, 2015, the duo got married in Idaho and they parent 3 children – daughter Olivia Rose (b. December 23, 2017) and sons Luca Reed (b. August 19, 2019) and Atlas Roy (b. September 24, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
Tyler Hubbard is of English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh descent.
- His dad’s face tattooed on his arm
- A lion tattoo on his other arm
He was raised a Christian.
Tyler Hubbard Facts
- While growing up, he used to play several sports.
- His father tragically died in a helicopter accident near his hometown in 2007.
- Tyler Hubbard was introduced to Brian Kelley at Belmont University in 2007.
- With Florida Georgia Line, he released his debut studio album, Here’s to the Good Times, on December 4, 2012, by Republic Nashville. The album was certified ‘2× Platinum’ by the United States (RIAA) and ‘Platinum’ by Canada (Music Canada) and was ranked at number #1 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #4 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Some of his other albums and tracks with Florida Georgia Line are Dig Your Roots, Can’t Say I Ain’t Country, Anything Goes, and God, Your Mama, and Me (ft. Backstreet Boys).
- Tyler Hubbard has also appeared on shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Big Interview with Dan Rather, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and Treehouse Masters.
- In November 2020, Tyler was tested positive for coronavirus. Hence, Florida Georgia Line’s performance was canceled at the 2020 CMA Awards.
- In 2020, Tyler had unfollowed his Florida Georgia Line bandmate, Brian Kelley for a few days because of the election as they allegedly had different political views.
Featured Image by Tyler Hubbard / Instagram