|Brian Kelley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1985|
|Spouse||Brittney Marie Kelley|
Brian Kelley is an American musician who is best known for being the one-half of the country music duo, Florida Georgia Line, alongside Tyler Hubbard and they have released a number of well-grossing albums, tracks, and extended plays which include Here’s to the Good Times, Get Your Shine On, Stay, Can’t Say I Ain’t Country, Anything Goes, It’z Just What We Do, 6-Pack, Cruise, H.O.L.Y., and God, Your Mama, and Me (ft. Backstreet Boys).
Brian Edward Kelley
Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Brian Kelley studied at Seabreeze High School located in Daytona Beach, Florida, and later attended Belmont University.
- Father – Edward I. “Ed” Kelley (Politician)
- Mother – Mary Margaret
- Sibling – Katherine Kelley (Sister)
- Others – John E. Kelley (Paternal Grandfather), Ina Tyson (Paternal Grandmother)
Brian Kelley is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Country, Country Pop, Country Rock
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar
Big Machine Records, Big Loud Mountain, Republic Nashville
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian Kelley has dated –
- Brittney Marie Kelley (2013-Present) – After going out for around 7 months, he married Brittney Marie Cole on December 16, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Brian Kelley is of Irish and English descent.
- Tattoos on his arms
- Lean physique
He has done endorsement work for the likes of Old Camp Whiskey, Oyster City Brewing Company, etc.
Brian Kelley Facts
- While growing up, he enjoyed playing sports and usually spent his time playing baseball or at the beach. He also played college baseball at Florida State University.
- He started writing music at a young age and developed a passion for guitar.
- During his younger years, Brian Kelley used to listen to artists like Garth Brooks, Alabama, Lil Wayne, and Eminem.
- It was his sister who introduced him to various country artists.
- Apart from his musical inclinations, he was also a budding athlete who was drafted by the Miami Marlins.
- It was in 2007 that he met his future bandmate Tyler Hubbard at Belmont University.
- With Florida Georgia Line, Brian Kelley released his debut studio album, Here’s to the Good Times, on December 4, 2012, by Republic Nashville. The album was certified ‘2× Platinum’ by the United States (RIAA) and ‘Platinum’ by Canada (Music Canada).
Featured Image by Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff / Flickr / CC BY 2.0